Recent content by Ze3

  1. Horizon Zero Dawn Remastered PS5 how it’s possible

    anyone have any insight on how it gets accomplished
  2. Horizon Zero Dawn Remastered PS5 how it’s possible

    As per the title. How it’s possible for players to get 100% trophies from 1 second to 5 minutes. I keep seeing them in the leaderboards. I looked online there is no information about. Because I’m actually trying to do it myself. Does anyone knows how are they doing that. Thanks
  3. US Carrion (USA) CUSA27769 Auto-pop

    Can this save be used to platinum the PS4 version or only PS5.
  4. US Carrion CUSA27769 Save Set Trophies Request

    Can this save be used to platinum the PS4 version or only PS5
  5. Days Gone US 100% Trophies Save PS4

    It’s been confirmed Days Gone PS5 auto pop all trophies when save transfer from PS4 to PS5. Can someone share a 100% trophies save for US. The problem I have is I lost my 100% save. Even though they will add about 6 or 7 new trophies. I won’t mind going for them. But I would like to auto pop...
  6. EU Days Gone Save Set [CUSA091750]

    Do you happen to have Days Gone US 100% trophies save, have all trophies on it. I am hoping that the PS5 will have save transfer, as I am not looking for the challenge dlc, was a pain. And I unfortunately lost my 100% save. thanks
  7. Multi Minecraft Dungeons Platinum Save & 100% Trophies all DLCs INSTA PLAT & 100%

    No. sorry. If anyone wants to use my save they need to come here and get it. Thanks for asking I really appreciate it
  8. Multi PS4-PS5 Watch Dogs: Legion - Resistance Mode Trophy CUSA13115 PS4 & PS5

    Updated “HIDE” action according to the new format.
  9. Multi Minecraft Dungeons Platinum Save & 100% Trophies all DLCs INSTA PLAT & 100%

    Updated “HIDE” action according to the new format.
  10. Multi PS4-PS5 Uncharted 4 A Thief's End + 100% Survival DLC US CUSA00341 PS5 AUTOPOP

    Updated “HIDE” action according to the new format.
  11. Multi PS4-PS5 Uncharted The Lost Legacy US CUSA07737 100% Platinum Save PS5 AUTOPOP

    Updated “HIDE” action according to the new format.
  12. Multi PS4-PS5 US SnowRunner CUSA17425 100% Platinum Save PS5 AUTOPOP

    Updated “HIDE” action according to the new format.
  13. US US Operation Tango CUSA27325 100% Platinum Save & 100% Challenge Mode DLC

    Updated “HIDE” action according to the new format.
  14. US US Subnautica Below Zero CUSA18065 Platinum Save Set PS4

    Updated “HIDE” action according to the new format.