US Cuphead Plat & The Delicious Last Course DLC [CUSA20499]

AVASTYEEMATIE

Casual Player
February 28, 2021
11
490
6

This save has already achieved the platinum for the base game and 100% of the new DLC trophies.
You probably shouldn't use this save if you don't have the plat already only because I'm not sure if anything autopops and I wouldn't want your trophies to pop in any weird order.
This save is probably only useful for the “Ranger” trophy as it’s one of the only repeatable actions..
You’ll probably have to get an S-Rank on a fight yourself for “Cooked To Perfection” and complete the King's Gauntlet for "A King's Admiration".
Basically I haven’t tested this so I don’t know what you’ll be able to get with the save.
 
Last edited:
Re: Cuphead Plat & The Delicious Last Course DLC 100% [CUSA20499]

hey thank for this, the trophies don't auto pop but for Paladin trophy (DLC) you can beat any boss on simple difficultly with the divine relic equipped, so that will definitely save you some time. Also for Ranger (DLC) you just need to beat one boss and get a A rank, shouldn't be too difficult .