US Modded PS4-PS5 Far cry 6 200+ hours 100% modded save [CUSA15717]

Mordoworotik

Casual Player
February 26, 2026
13
9
0
Title: Very rough modded Far Cry 6 save at 100% (+ Lost Between Worlds DLC) US(CUSA15717)

Description:
All notes, roosters, USB drives, and Criptograma chests collected.
Absolutely all upgrades unlocked for standard and overclocked weapons.
All unique weapons collected. And all armor.
All weapons unlockable without microtransactions collected (I bought the GOTY Edition, but due to Ubisoft issues(And the fact that I played on a Russian account) I wasn't given the weapon/gear packs).
The save has 440 gunpowder, 500 Supremo glue, and 999,999 of every other Resolver material.
Camp resources: 999,999 medicine, 10,140 metal, 7,750 gas.
Lots of animal meat.
All keychains, charms, and other miscellaneous stuff collected.
All Amigos and cars (for quick summon and at vehicle spots).
All planes, helicopters, and boats at the vehicle spots.
The entire map is completed 100%.


I'm uploading this save because if I try to improve it, I won't be able to find a stopping point and will end up not uploading it at all.
So if I can, I'll upload a new version of the save. (And if I do, there will be many regions.)

If you disconnect the internet and load a save, you will have my coins and special operations keys (~62 thousand, 10 keys)!!

My P2 is lagging, so I'll send the link like this:
Download(CUSA15717)
Showcase: IMG_20260928_160159.jpg
IMG_20260928_160213.jpg
 
  • Like
Reactions: GamerChad