• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • As of today April 26th, 2024 you are only permitted to have 1 shop thread. This means if you have multiple threads for various boosting services you must condense them down into one thread. You will have 1 week from April 26th, 2024 to make this change.
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password

Grow ArcherMaster

SyrenRemix

Reverse Engineer
STAFF
JIMZO-F
October 25, 2020
THoKokS.jpg

Hey Playersquared users, I have been asked do to this game for some time now so I left you with a clean modified version create by myself I have some amazing stuff added. Here's the modified feature list for your game

Modified Features
๏ GodMode: Unstoppable power for your character.
๏ 1 Hit Kill: Defeat enemies with a single strike.
๏ Infinite Resources: Never run out of essential items.
๏ Infinite Diamonds: Unlimited precious gems at your disposal.
๏ 2 Billion Gold: An incredible amount of in-game currency.
๏ 2 Billion Store Packages: Abundant rewards and bonuses.
๏ Cheat Detector Disabled: Play freely without worrying about detection.
๏ Detector To Ban Account Disabled: Your account won't be banned for using these features.
๏ Ads Disabled: Enjoy a seamless gaming experience without interruptions.
๏ Super Fast Auto Fire: Unleash rapid-fire capabilities, dominating your enemies with lightning speed.
๏ Really Easy Exp: Level up quickly and effortlessly, making progress in the game a breeze.

Download Link:
Grow ArcherMaster_1.8.7

About the game, Grow ArcherMaster is an exciting idle fantasy game developed by Pixelstar Games. It combines elements of RPG, idle gameplay, action, and collection mechanics. In the game, players embark on a thrilling adventure to conquer dungeons using a variety of bows. As you progress, you'll be able to upgrade your archers and collect powerful equipment, enhancing your abilities to face tougher challenges. With its pixel art style and engaging gameplay, "Grow ArcherMaster" promises an immersive experience for fans of the genre. Join the adventure and become the ultimate archer master!

Demonstration Video
Grow ArcherMaster 1.8.7 Super Mods - YouTube

Last edited: