• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • As of today April 26th, 2024 you are only permitted to have 1 shop thread. This means if you have multiple threads for various boosting services you must condense them down into one thread. You will have 1 week from April 26th, 2024 to make this change.
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password

HappyColor: Clean Mod

SyrenRemix

Reverse Engineer
STAFF
JIMZO-F
October 25, 2020
mCqDRBd.png

Hello Members of Playersquared "Happy Color" is a popular mobile coloring book app where users can select from a variety of intricate designs, coloring them digitally to create vibrant artwork, offering a relaxing and enjoyable form of digital coloring therapy that allows users to express creativity and unwind without traditional physical coloring materials.

Modified Features
  • get_UnlimitedHints likely provides the user with an unlimited supply of hints in a game or application, which can be used to assist or guide the player in various activities or puzzles without restrictions or limitations.
  • get_AutoSelectNextColor function or property is likely a feature that automatically chooses the next color for a particular task or activity in a game or application, streamlining the coloring process or related tasks by eliminating the need for manual color selection.
  • get_RateUsDisabled function or property likely controls whether the "rate us" feature, which prompts users to rate the app or game, is disabled or not, allowing developers to customize user feedback requests within the application.
  • get_RemoveAds function or property is likely related to the removal of advertisements in an app or game, indicating whether ads have been disabled or removed, providing an ad-free experience for users who have this feature activated.
  • IsPackPurchased function or property is likely used to determine whether a specific pack, such as a downloadable content pack or in-game item, has been purchased by the user, serving as a status indicator to control access to content or features associated with that pack.
  • OfflineMode function or property is typically associated with the activation or deactivation of an offline mode within an application or game, permitting users to access specific features or content without requiring an active internet connection.

Download Link: Happy Colour_2.14.1

Last edited:
Dear PlayerSquared Members,

I am pleased to announce a recent update to this application. Previously, it may not have been widely known that an active internet connection is required to use the application effectively. This became evident when some users, including myself, experienced issues with the application not loading due to internet connectivity problems. Upon further investigation, I identified a function that was causing these issues and have rectified it. Additionally, I am excited to introduce a new feature that eliminates the wait time when accessing each color paint. But that's not all. I have expanded our offering with the inclusion of extra paint packs for your artistic enjoyment, including:

• All Marvel
  • All Guardians of the Galaxy
  • All Captain America
  • All Spiderman
  • All Avengers
  • All Villains
  • All X-Men
  • All Thor
  • All Ironman Packs
In total, there are over 1700 unique paintings waiting for your creative touch. I hope you enjoy this enhanced experience.