• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • As of today April 26th, 2024 you are only permitted to have 1 shop thread. This means if you have multiple threads for various boosting services you must condense them down into one thread. You will have 1 week from April 26th, 2024 to make this change.
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password

How did you find PS?

I used to be on staff a whille ago over on NGU. But retired and pretty much went awal after that because of the way the site was turning... I logged into NGU yesterday for the first time in ages and saw the announcements about this site... MAN I FREAKING LOVE THIS SITE!!!!!

Ah I've been with NGU since the site was created under a different username.. Only old members might remember @DerekTrotter, @Cain532, @Dog88Christian, @Vexx, @LEGACYY, @Cyb3r.. these folk's were close but grew tried of the Developers & Admins.. As they stopped caring about the site it once was.. Can't remember off the top of my head who told me about this site here it was either @Vince or @JB that mentioned this site..

My kids were watching Minecraft videos > I remembered I had a Minecraft account > I wanted to see if NGU had any servers even though I haven't been on there for almost 10 years > Turns out NGU has gone to shit and now you're all over here

The nostalgic feeling is unreal! If anyone remembers me from NGU - drop me a message :pepeshit:

My kids were watching Minecraft videos > I remembered I had a Minecraft account > I wanted to see if NGU had any servers even though I haven't been on there for almost 10 years > Turns out NGU has gone to shit and now you're all over here

The nostalgic feeling is unreal! If anyone remembers me from NGU - drop me a message :pepeshit:

Ah another NGU OG. Welcome to the what NGU should of stayed as lol
Gave ya our NGU OG rank.

Like many others, I was staff over at NGU. As that site went progressively downhill I was very excited to see the tremendous work being done here by a fantastic community. Since I joined I have tried to do what I can to direct the few remaining NGU lurkers over here, and now today am seeing that NGU is officially an entirely altered beast. I've said it before, but thanks again to the staff here for being our liferaft!