BEFORE BUYING
Account Info Required (QR Method, for easier sign-in.)
While I'm on the account DO NOT sign-in
Payment Methods
Amazon/PSN Cards (USA)
Cash App
NOTE
If i do not respond it is because I'm either sleeping or away from the computer
Timezone: Eastern Time
Contact Info
Discord: illusionalDEX (Best)
Private Message me!
Price
$20
Unlocks
Platinum Trophy
Prestiges 1 - 11 - MP
Max Level - MP
Unlock All - MP
Calling Cards - MP
Diamond - MP
Custom Stats - MP/ZM
Skull / Shotgun rank - ZM
Account Info Required (QR Method, for easier sign-in.)
While I'm on the account DO NOT sign-in
Payment Methods
Amazon/PSN Cards (USA)
Cash App
NOTE
If i do not respond it is because I'm either sleeping or away from the computer
Timezone: Eastern Time
Contact Info
Discord: illusionalDEX (Best)
Private Message me!
Price
$20
Unlocks
Platinum Trophy
Prestiges 1 - 11 - MP
Max Level - MP
Unlock All - MP
Calling Cards - MP
Diamond - MP
Custom Stats - MP/ZM
Skull / Shotgun rank - ZM
Last edited: