theodorebacon
N00b
Anyone who has completed this nightmare trophy, please help. I'll accept anything I can get.
Hey, you still looking? I have a platinum save. I'll trade it for a save that has the 10 trials done on 1 character.Anyone who has completed this nightmare trophy, please help. I'll accept anything I can get.
look here:Hey, you still looking? I have a platinum save. I'll trade it for a save that has the 10 trials done on 1 character.
My save pops both trial trophies at the same time, so it makes timestamps look illegit. So I need the just the 10 trials for that reason.
If you'd like to make a trade, let me know.
That's KOF XV. I am looking for files for KOF XIII Global Match.look here:
Multi - Modded - ππ‘π ππ’π§π π¨π π π’π π‘πππ« ππ πππ―π πππ[πππππππππ] [πππππππππ]
No review or nothing this time, I love KoF but I hate to play it online cuz I'm trash at it WARNING: I'm gonna be blunt, if you're not good at KoF games, DO NOT attempt to plat this game because of 2 trophies (Reach Rank 16 and Advance a Rank). Every other trophy is okay to get or works with...playersquared.com
i will try but hardest to make this u can please share this save?, mayber i can find solution pop up trophy to legitHey, you still looking? I have a platinum save. I'll trade it for a save that has the 10 trials done on 1 character.
My save pops both trial trophies at the same time, so it makes timestamps look illegit. So I need the just the 10 trials for that reason.
If you'd like to make a trade, let me know.
My save pops both trial trophies at the same time so the timestamps will look illegitimate.i will try but hardest to make this u can please share this save?, mayber i can find solution pop up trophy to legit
i work in trophy 200 trials complet will pop just this trophy , u need Complete all trials for 1 character in Trial mode right? ,My save pops both trial trophies at the same time so the timestamps will look illegitimate.
Thats right.i work in trophy 200 trials complet will pop just this trophy , u need Complete all trials for 1 character in Trial mode right? ,
Hi friend, just a quick update: I'm almost doneβI'm just waiting for my arcade controller to make the final combos easier. to arrive so I can finish one last combo for a specific trophy. I wanted to ask you to test your save file: does it trigger *all* the trophies, or just those two specific ones? Also, I have a friend who knows how to edit save files, so I'd like to ask you to send it over as soon as possible so we can test it; that way, I wouldn't even need to finish that combo I'm waiting on the controller for. Sound good?Thats right.