Hey, I'm here to offer my services for unlocking Platinum trophies on PS4/PS5. Totally legit, no cheats.
I play them myself.
I'm a trophy lover, and I'd like to help out those people who can't get them due to lack of time or difficulty. In exchange for compensation ^^, of course.
Basically, you'd let me access your account via QR code, and I'll play offline so I don't interrupt your normal gaming sessions. Unless you want online, time or some other way, just let me know.
That said, since I play normally and at my own pace, I can't give you an exact time frame especially for longer games. But I do commit to playing all day until I get the job done. (Faster as i can
, but if you're on a time limit, just ask me and i'll tell you if i have any other work or not)
PS games:
*Prices are negotiable 
Payment methods would be PayPal, crypto, or PSN cards.
I can also finish some games you have that I don't own yet. I'd just download them, but of course, depending on the game, i couldn't handle something like Super Meat Boy for now, lol.
Any questions or another games let me know!
Thank you.
Also can do achievements for Xbox X|S games too.
I play them myself.
I'm a trophy lover, and I'd like to help out those people who can't get them due to lack of time or difficulty. In exchange for compensation ^^, of course.
Basically, you'd let me access your account via QR code, and I'll play offline so I don't interrupt your normal gaming sessions. Unless you want online, time or some other way, just let me know.
That said, since I play normally and at my own pace, I can't give you an exact time frame especially for longer games. But I do commit to playing all day until I get the job done. (Faster as i can
PS games:
"A"
1. A Plague Tale: Innocence $35 [PS4/PS5]
2. A Quiet Place: The Road Ahead $40 [PS5]
3. Alan Wake II +Dlc $50 [PS5]
4. Alien: Isolation $60 [PS4]
5. Amnesia Collection $100 [PS4]
"B"
6. Bloodborne $80 [PS4]
"C"
7. Chrono Cross: The Radical Dreamers Edition $80 [PS4]
8. Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled $140 [PS4]
9. Cuphead + Dlc $40 [PS4]
10. Cyberpunk 2077 $150 [PS5]
"D"
11. Dark Souls 1 Remastered $80 [PS4]
12. Death Stranding 1 $120 [PS4/PS5]
13. Demon Slayer 1 - The Hinokami Chronicles $50 [PS4/PS5]
14. Detroit: Become Human $60 [PS4]
15. Dragon Quest XI $120 [PS4]
16. Dragon Quest XI S $120 [PS4]
"E"
17. Elden Ring $150 [PS4]
"F"
18. Far Cry 3: Classic Edition $40
19. Final Fantasy Type-0 HD $80 [PS4]
20. Final Fantasy VII Rebirth $150 [PS5]
21. Final Fantasy VII Remake $120 [PS4/PS5]
. Final Fantasy X HD [PS4] $160
"G"
22. God of War $60 [PS4]
23. God of War Ragnarök $80 [PS4/PS5]
"H"
24. Hitman: Absolution HD $50 [PS4]
25. Hitman: Blood Money $50 [PS4]
26. Horizon Zero Dawn $50 [PS4/PS5]
"I"
27. InFamous: Second Son $40 [PS4]
"J"
28. Judgment $150 [PS5] (Can do mahjong completions too)
"K"
29. Kingdom Hearts I [PS4] $80
30. Kingdom Hearts II [PS4] $80
31. Kingdom Hearts III + Remind DLC $120 [PS4]
32. Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep [PS4] $150
33. Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories [PS4] $150
. Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance [PS4] $150
"L"
34. Lost Judgment $120 [PS4/PS5]
"M"
35. Marvel's Spider-Man $50 + Dlcs [PS4/PS5]
36. Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales $40 [PS4/PS5]
37. Metal Slug Anthology $120 [PS4]
38. Metaphor: ReFantazio $120 [PS4/PS5]
39. Metro 2033 / Last Light Redux $40 each [PS4]
. Metro Exodus + Dlcs $120
40. Mighty No. 9 $250 [PS4]
"N"
41. NEO: The World Ends with You $120 [PS4]
"O"
42. Onimusha: Warlords $50 [PS4]
43. Outlast 2 $70 [PS4]
"P"
44. Pac-Man World Re-Pac 1 $80 [PS4/PS5]
45. Persona 5 Strikers $120 [PS4]
"R"
46. Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart $45 [PS5]
47. Resident Evil 1 $100 [PS4]
48. Resident Evil 2 $100 [PS4/PS5]
49. Resident Evil 3 $80 [PS4/PS5]
50. Resident Evil 7: Biohazard $50 + DLC 1 Banned footage $30 + DLC 2 Banned footage $40 [PS4/PS5]
51. Resident Evil Code: Veronica X $100 [PS4]
52. Resident Evil: Revelations 1 $90 [PS4]
53. Resonance of Fate 4K/HD Edition $120 [PS4]
54. Rogue Legacy 1 $60 [PS4]
"S"
55. Shadow of the Colossus $90 [PS4]
56. Shin Megami Tensei III $150 [PS4]
57. Silent Hill 2 $60 [PS5]
58. Sonic Forces $50 [PS4]
59. South Park: The Fractured But Whole $45 [PS4]
60. South Park: The Stick of Truth $45 [PS4]
"T"
61. Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition $150 [PS4]
62. Team Sonic Racing $90 [PS4]
63. Tetris Effect $240 [PS4]
64. The Evil Within 1 $180+ Dlcs [PS4]
65. The Evil Within 2 $50 [PS4]
66. The Last of Us Part I $50 [PS5]
67. The Last of Us Part II $60 , Challenges $50 [PS5]
68. The Last of Us Remastered $140 [PS4]
69. The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel I $75 [PS4]
70. The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II $70 [PS4]
. The Witcher 3 Complete Edition $240 [PS4/PS5]
71. Titanfall 2 $60 [PS4]
"U"
72. Uncharted 1-2-3-4 $50 each Plat [PS4]
"Y"
73. Yakuza 0: Director's Cut [PS5 ver] (PS4 ver available too) $180 (Can do mahjong challenges too)
74. Yakuza Kiwami 1 [PS5 ver] (PS4 ver available too) $120
75. Yakuza Kiwami 2 [PS5 ver] (PS4 ver available too) $100
76. Yakuza: Like a Dragon [PS5 ver] (PS4 ver available too) $150
77. Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair $50 [PS4]
1. A Plague Tale: Innocence $35 [PS4/PS5]
2. A Quiet Place: The Road Ahead $40 [PS5]
3. Alan Wake II +Dlc $50 [PS5]
4. Alien: Isolation $60 [PS4]
5. Amnesia Collection $100 [PS4]
"B"
6. Bloodborne $80 [PS4]
"C"
7. Chrono Cross: The Radical Dreamers Edition $80 [PS4]
8. Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled $140 [PS4]
9. Cuphead + Dlc $40 [PS4]
10. Cyberpunk 2077 $150 [PS5]
"D"
11. Dark Souls 1 Remastered $80 [PS4]
12. Death Stranding 1 $120 [PS4/PS5]
13. Demon Slayer 1 - The Hinokami Chronicles $50 [PS4/PS5]
14. Detroit: Become Human $60 [PS4]
15. Dragon Quest XI $120 [PS4]
16. Dragon Quest XI S $120 [PS4]
"E"
17. Elden Ring $150 [PS4]
"F"
18. Far Cry 3: Classic Edition $40
19. Final Fantasy Type-0 HD $80 [PS4]
20. Final Fantasy VII Rebirth $150 [PS5]
21. Final Fantasy VII Remake $120 [PS4/PS5]
. Final Fantasy X HD [PS4] $160
"G"
22. God of War $60 [PS4]
23. God of War Ragnarök $80 [PS4/PS5]
"H"
24. Hitman: Absolution HD $50 [PS4]
25. Hitman: Blood Money $50 [PS4]
26. Horizon Zero Dawn $50 [PS4/PS5]
"I"
27. InFamous: Second Son $40 [PS4]
"J"
28. Judgment $150 [PS5] (Can do mahjong completions too)
"K"
29. Kingdom Hearts I [PS4] $80
30. Kingdom Hearts II [PS4] $80
31. Kingdom Hearts III + Remind DLC $120 [PS4]
32. Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep [PS4] $150
33. Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories [PS4] $150
. Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance [PS4] $150
"L"
34. Lost Judgment $120 [PS4/PS5]
"M"
35. Marvel's Spider-Man $50 + Dlcs [PS4/PS5]
36. Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales $40 [PS4/PS5]
37. Metal Slug Anthology $120 [PS4]
38. Metaphor: ReFantazio $120 [PS4/PS5]
39. Metro 2033 / Last Light Redux $40 each [PS4]
. Metro Exodus + Dlcs $120
40. Mighty No. 9 $250 [PS4]
"N"
41. NEO: The World Ends with You $120 [PS4]
"O"
42. Onimusha: Warlords $50 [PS4]
43. Outlast 2 $70 [PS4]
"P"
44. Pac-Man World Re-Pac 1 $80 [PS4/PS5]
45. Persona 5 Strikers $120 [PS4]
"R"
46. Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart $45 [PS5]
47. Resident Evil 1 $100 [PS4]
48. Resident Evil 2 $100 [PS4/PS5]
49. Resident Evil 3 $80 [PS4/PS5]
50. Resident Evil 7: Biohazard $50 + DLC 1 Banned footage $30 + DLC 2 Banned footage $40 [PS4/PS5]
51. Resident Evil Code: Veronica X $100 [PS4]
52. Resident Evil: Revelations 1 $90 [PS4]
53. Resonance of Fate 4K/HD Edition $120 [PS4]
54. Rogue Legacy 1 $60 [PS4]
"S"
55. Shadow of the Colossus $90 [PS4]
56. Shin Megami Tensei III $150 [PS4]
57. Silent Hill 2 $60 [PS5]
58. Sonic Forces $50 [PS4]
59. South Park: The Fractured But Whole $45 [PS4]
60. South Park: The Stick of Truth $45 [PS4]
"T"
61. Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition $150 [PS4]
62. Team Sonic Racing $90 [PS4]
63. Tetris Effect $240 [PS4]
64. The Evil Within 1 $180+ Dlcs [PS4]
65. The Evil Within 2 $50 [PS4]
66. The Last of Us Part I $50 [PS5]
67. The Last of Us Part II $60 , Challenges $50 [PS5]
68. The Last of Us Remastered $140 [PS4]
69. The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel I $75 [PS4]
70. The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II $70 [PS4]
. The Witcher 3 Complete Edition $240 [PS4/PS5]
71. Titanfall 2 $60 [PS4]
"U"
72. Uncharted 1-2-3-4 $50 each Plat [PS4]
"Y"
73. Yakuza 0: Director's Cut [PS5 ver] (PS4 ver available too) $180 (Can do mahjong challenges too)
74. Yakuza Kiwami 1 [PS5 ver] (PS4 ver available too) $120
75. Yakuza Kiwami 2 [PS5 ver] (PS4 ver available too) $100
76. Yakuza: Like a Dragon [PS5 ver] (PS4 ver available too) $150
77. Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair $50 [PS4]
Payment methods would be PayPal, crypto, or PSN cards.
I can also finish some games you have that I don't own yet. I'd just download them, but of course, depending on the game, i couldn't handle something like Super Meat Boy for now, lol.
Any questions or another games let me know!
Thank you.
Also can do achievements for Xbox X|S games too.
1. A Plague Tale: Innocence $50
2. Alien Isolation $80
3. Blair Witch $50
4. Control $60
5. Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy $200
6. Crisis Core Final Fantasy 7 Reunion $140
7. Cuphead + Dlc $50
8. Cyberpunk 2077 $200
9. DmC - Definitive Edition $150
10. Dragon Ball Z Kakarot $120
11. Far Cry 3: Classic Edition $50
12. Far Cry New Dawn $90
13. Final Fantasy 8 Remastered $60
14. Final Fantasy Type-0 HD $80
15. Final fantasy 7 Classic $60
16. Hogwarts Legacy $180
17. Judgment $180
18. Klonoa phantasy reviere series $60
19. Kona $40
20. Like A Dragon: Infinite Wealth + DLC $220
21. Lost Judgment $150
22. Lost Odyssey $150
23. Outlast 1 $100
24. Outlast 2 $70
25. Pac-Man World 1 Re-Pac $100
26. Psychonauts 2 $80
27. Rayman Origins $120
28. Resident Evil 7 $60
29. Rogue Legacy 1 $80
30. Snake Pass $140
31. Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed $220
32. Sonic Forces $60
33. Sonic Frontiers $60
34. Sonic Generations $60
. Sonic Unleashed $300
35. Star Wars Jedi: Survivor $120
36. Suikoden I HD $90
37. Suikoden II HD $120
38. Tales Of Arise $120
39. Tetris Effect $200
40. The Beast Inside $50
41. The Evil Within 1 $220
42. The Evil Within 2 $60
43. The Witcher 3 Complete Edition $300
44. Yakuza: Like a Dragon $180
*Negotiable
2. Alien Isolation $80
3. Blair Witch $50
4. Control $60
5. Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy $200
6. Crisis Core Final Fantasy 7 Reunion $140
7. Cuphead + Dlc $50
8. Cyberpunk 2077 $200
9. DmC - Definitive Edition $150
10. Dragon Ball Z Kakarot $120
11. Far Cry 3: Classic Edition $50
12. Far Cry New Dawn $90
13. Final Fantasy 8 Remastered $60
14. Final Fantasy Type-0 HD $80
15. Final fantasy 7 Classic $60
16. Hogwarts Legacy $180
17. Judgment $180
18. Klonoa phantasy reviere series $60
19. Kona $40
20. Like A Dragon: Infinite Wealth + DLC $220
21. Lost Judgment $150
22. Lost Odyssey $150
23. Outlast 1 $100
24. Outlast 2 $70
25. Pac-Man World 1 Re-Pac $100
26. Psychonauts 2 $80
27. Rayman Origins $120
28. Resident Evil 7 $60
29. Rogue Legacy 1 $80
30. Snake Pass $140
31. Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed $220
32. Sonic Forces $60
33. Sonic Frontiers $60
34. Sonic Generations $60
. Sonic Unleashed $300
35. Star Wars Jedi: Survivor $120
36. Suikoden I HD $90
37. Suikoden II HD $120
38. Tales Of Arise $120
39. Tetris Effect $200
40. The Beast Inside $50
41. The Evil Within 1 $220
42. The Evil Within 2 $60
43. The Witcher 3 Complete Edition $300
44. Yakuza: Like a Dragon $180
*Negotiable
Last edited: