• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Prince of Persia The lost Crown-Save Set[CUSA36582]

BURNTTOAZDT

VIP User
VIP
June 20, 2019
Long time no post!

Here's my save for PoP-TLC. [hide]Prince Of Persia_ The Lost Crown[/hide]

This save will save you some time in collecting Crystals & Ore before you decide to add SW cheats which negate the trophies.

- Resign & load up. If you have the PS5 version, you can upload this save to the Ubisoft Cloud & unlock on PS5 as well.

-All the time in the World - When you load into the game , drop down and head to your left(follow gold whisps). You'll fight four enemies to get their shards. return to the tree and interact with it, as it'll respawn enemies. Rinse & repeat a couple of times till the trophy pops at 9620.

- Natural Resources - from your starting point, head to the right a screen and collect the 5th ore.Map has an eye icon where its located.

UPDATED
-Time Served - defeat the Jailer. From your starting position, head to the right one screen to battle the Jailer. See map if needed. Wail on him till he goes down, then push R stick down to use "Clairvoyance" power, then damage him some more. repeat till dead.

- Cyra's Last Hope - continue to the right till you reach a dead end with a camp.
- Spectre of the Seas - Make your way back to your starting point from the camp, and work your way through the map to your right ( see pics ).
once you platform through the area just drop straight down a screen or two. Trophy pops once you land on the Crows nest

- Written in the Sand- From your starting point head to the right and interact with the wall a coupe of times & trophy will pop
- The True moon & Charitable soul - From your starting point head alllllllll the way down where the 3 icons are. You'll fight a big enemy that is carrying a coffin. Kill it to release moon gatherer.. trophy will pop after dialog. Charitable Soul will pop as well

- Warrior Within - Use both surges. head right & use a surge on the big enemy, head back to tree to respawn & use other surge.
- Tools of a Prophet - Make your way to the area marked on map & collect amulet
- End of time & Blessing of Shamshir - Last area of the game. head right to fight final boss. If you need just the Blessing trophy, FT to the haven Forge & upgrade both weapons.
- Elixir of Gods - make your way to the sand wall and interact for last Petal. ( Credit to "Mazeltov" for this save. I just cleaned up all the loose ends to get you where you needed to be)
- Original thread Prince of Persia The Lost Crown Full Save Set PS4 and PS5[CUSA36582]

ALL Dummy tested on PS4&5, lemmie know if there's any issues.

BT

Last edited:
Re: Prince of Persia The lost Crown-Grind save[CUSA36582]

Picked up the parrot Quest on the save? And have you collected under 30 Petals? Those are the last two I need and really don't want to start a new file. Thanks.

Nice addition! Have yet to start this one up but cannot wait. Curious, why would SW negate the trophies? Anyhow, thank you for this.

SW sets the currencies to 999 million or billion, and you would pass the necessary threshold for the trophy. Some games allow you to trigger the trophy by incrementing any number beyond the requirement and some are very strict that you have to hit the exact number.

SW sets the currencies to 999 million or billion, and you would pass the necessary threshold for the trophy. Some games allow you to trigger the trophy by incrementing any number beyond the requirement and some are very strict that you have to hit the exact number.

Ah I see, makes sense. Thank you for that bit of info. Will use it wisely if needed.

Most likely won't come from me as I have two quests that when I accept , the game just freezes in place & I have to close the game. The quests are - The parrot & the moon side quests.

Does your save above have those two quests? I'm willing to try because don't want to replay entire game to get the quest trophy and the petals. Thanks.

Does your save above have those two quests? I'm willing to try because don't want to replay entire game to get the quest trophy and the petals. Thanks.

Yes it does.

I think the save hasn't gotten to the Pirate quest area, and the moon quest glitched on me from the beginning, so I had to start over. Give it a shot, can't hurt

BT

Last edited: