• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • As of today April 26th, 2024 you are only permitted to have 1 shop thread. This means if you have multiple threads for various boosting services you must condense them down into one thread. You will have 1 week from April 26th, 2024 to make this change.
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password

V [PS3][BLES][HEN] OfficialJesseP's PlayerSquared Themed Modloader ✓Up To Date✓Stable

RE: [PS3] [BLES] OfficialJesseP's PlayerSquared Themed Modloader ✔️Up To Date✔️Stable

Updated Ultimate Teleport to v2.3 :)

Edit: I've removed the "Outfits" section since JakeModz has all the outfits in his Imperfect menu & re-added Ultimate Teleport v2.3 with fixed Theme settings by NotYourDope :)

RE: [PS3] [BLES] OfficialJesseP's PlayerSquared Themed Modloader ✔️Up To Date✔️Stable

[quote="wadiyatalkinabeet" pid='1480' dateline='1552232459']
next update could you add 2much4you recovery menu please
[/quote]

If 2much ever updates it with any exclusive features I'll add it but since I know that won't happen I'll stick with James' since his is updated and has everything one would need.

Updated Unrestrained to v7.0, updated the Drone Mod with the new fixed version & added the new Heli Bomb mod both by Daniiel Carrera :)

[quote="makar592" pid='1520' dateline='1553622856']
can you add the phone off script and anti freeze script ? pls :)
[/quote]

The modloader itself is already stable and there's plenty of protection options in Unrestrained & few other menus including ones to protect you against freezes so I won't be adding single scripts for "anti freeze" or "phone off" which is already an option in a few menus including NotYourDope's.

[quote="OfficialJesseP" pid='1521' dateline='1553625455']
[quote="makar592" pid='1520' dateline='1553622856']
can you add the phone off script and anti freeze script ? pls :)
[/quote]

The modloader itself is already stable and there's plenty of protection options in Unrestrained & few other menus including ones to protect you against freezes so I won't be adding single scripts for "anti freeze" or "phone off" which is already an option in a few menus including NotYourDope's.
[/quote]

You are right, I do the same thing because... My opinion is that these kinds off protections are not good and makes you freeze easier instead of protecting you from that!

Updated Unrestrained to v7.1 :)

Edit: I hex edited Unrestrained to display v7.1 instead of 7.0. Re-download now :)

I've decided to remove the Brodator menu since it has quite a few issues. I'll re-add it if any exclusive features are added to it :)

I've added some custom, site related backgrounds to James reborn's Recovery menu & set his custom orange color into all of the title backgrounds :)

I updated NotYourDope's to v4.9.3 & added his Prologue bypass which bypasses the prologue even if you're using an sprx menu. Like it says in the first post you still can't load a gamesave if the sprx you're using gives you the "content enumeration" error, also the missions "Prologue" & "Franklin and Lamar" are unplayable & lastly you must disable the autosave feature.

I've renamed a few sections, added 2much4u's & Danni X MoDzs' recovery menus to the "Recovery Menus" section & removed the "Contact Info" section :)