• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Modded Summum Aeterna - Starter Save & More! [CUSA41257]

uncharteddk

Fanatic
October 14, 2020
BR
Summum-Aeterna.jpg

Today I bring you this Modded starter save of this beautiful game.
This first modded starter save is located at the beginning of the game before entering the first run and you will have
max resources to legitimately enjoy the game.

This second modded starter save is also located at the beginning of the game and you will have god mode, one hit kill, max resources and you will start the runs with a lot of money to enjoy all the runs calmly and without fear of dying.
Note: in this save I already achieved the two trophies for evolving the fountain and the tree to a certain level, so I RECOMMEND you play with the first save to obtain these two trophies.

Demo:

===============================================================================

These saves are for the most boring and time-consuming trophies in this game, so you'll get your platinum trophy quickly and without much difficulty.

Guide:
===>DEMOCRAT (HARD)<===
Defeat Genova on hard mode - just enter the room and defeat the boss.

===>RECURRENT AMNESIA (HARD) & BLASPHEMOUS<===
Defeat Última on hard mode - just enter the room and defeat the boss.

After beating the boss, you will return to the village, use a level 100 seed and beat the challenge to get the blasphamous trophy.

===>NOCTIS MODE<===
Unlock Oppression Level 10

Defeat the last boss

===>ARCADE STYLE (HARD)<===
Kill the boss.

===>BELMONT BLOOD (HARD)<===
Kill the boss.

===>DOVAHKING (HARD)<===
Kill the boss.

===>TITANOCIDE (HARD)<===
Kill the boss.

===>CHAOS BISHOP<===
Activate the monolith in the same room you are in.

===>EVIL TWINS<===
Move forward and kill the boss.

===>NECROMANCY<===
get rid of the curse by killing enemies until the trophy pops up.

===>TYPICAL GEMINI<===
Use the teleport to activate the last card.

===>ELITE SUMMUM<===
You will already be equipped with the MASTER SWORD weapon, just kill several enemies (more or less 25 to 30 kills) WITHOUT TAKING DAMAGE until you drop the weapon's blueprint and the trophy.
NOTE: I only used the square button to kill enemies, I don't know for sure if using the triangle button will work.

===>TREASURE HUNTER V<===
Open 3 more chests

===>TERMINATOR V<===
Just kill 25 enemies.

Enjoy!
:catjam:

Last edited: