• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US The Witcher 3 - The Professional, Globetrotter & Death March [CUSA05725]

bloodrive65

Fanatic
December 23, 2018
dsc.gg
The Witcher 3 - TCE & WH , Platinum - Professional, Globetrotter & Death March [CUSA05725]

I've been waiting to release this.
This for the Complete Edition, not the Game of the Year, or the standard - CUSA05725. #3 is for CUSA00527, which is just a NO DLC Death March on The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.

Side Note: Anything that hasn't been done in the game save here you can ask me to set up & I'll try to set it up. As in getting the outfits collected & equipping them such as "Armed & Dangerous" trophy.

thumb-1920-617970.png

Two things yes I used Save Wizard to speed up my gaming process & secondly, these are fairly simple but time consuming trophies. Geralt is level 76 (Globetrotter), on my file so you shouldn't have any problems with the mission in case you don't load up inside of Skellige.

Trophies you can earn:
Globetrotter & Geralt: The Professional:
Bronze - Globetrotter
Bronze - Geralt: The Professional

Platinum Save:
UNTESTED - Please report back!

NO DLC - Blood & Broken Bones / Death March:
Silver - Ran the Gauntlet
Gold - Walked the Path

1 - US Download: Complete Edition: Geralt, the Professional & Globetrotter
US Download: Wild Hunt: Geralt, the Professional

Complete Edition: 1) Starting with Globetrotter:

YOU CAN'T RE-REGION THIS SAVE TO THE OTHER VERSIONS. This is because saves made with DLC involved like the Complete Edition will basically lock itself out being re-regioned.
If you re-region the complete edition of the saves to work with other versions of the game they probably won't work. There are a lot of saves that work but only for that version of the game.

I'm currently at 97, you need 100. You could find 3 more signposts in Velen or you can go do the extra DLC mission, & run across a couple by happenstance. Anyways it shouldn't be fairly hard to find 3 more. I didn't realize I was setting this trophy up for the number to be so close to 100.

Complete Edition: 2) As for Geralt, The Professional:

I've been doing all the missions besides, the Card Collector & Gwent master trophy related stories. So those are unable to pop unless you do a NG+ & redo the game with those tied in.

Dragon
Contract Location: Skellige / Fyresdal notice board
Recommended Level: 28+
Monster Type: Forktail

Wild Hunt: Geralt, the Professional:

Load up the save which I believe is "ManualSave.2", so resign that, & collect the reward for the mission "Contract: Dragon", you'll earn the trophy then.

Dragon
Contract Location: Skellige / Fyresdal notice board
Recommended Level: 28+
Monster Type: Forktail

As for the setup just load up & resign "ManualSave.0" theres only one manual save. It should bring you directly to where you have to turn the last mission in. Just collect your reward & there you go.

Platinum Save:

2 - US Download: Platinum

- RESIGN ALL OF THE FILES, MANUAL & AUTOSAVES -

So as far as information on this save, the game has different slots & autosaves, one of the autosaves has a level 100 Geralt., if I can increase his levels further I will but as far as that, thats all I got for it. All the main story & trophies are done. As for a full set here is one, by Reaper520.

NO DLC - Ran the Gauntlet & Death March:

3 - US Download: Death March

THIS IS NOT FOR THE COMPLETE EDITION. This is for CUSA00527.

Use “ManualSave.1”, & fight the boss. Make sure to use Quen a lot if you never used Death March before, as for its a lifesaver in these fights. Kill the Weavess & two difficulties are yours right as credits start to roll. Please thank ProSaudi, for his thread here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wOhozZsH-0

You can also use this to do NG+, that way you'll have a good character to use for what you need the next run through.

Other content provided by me

I beat the game a while ago on death march, but for some reason never got the trophy. I currently own save wizard and have Witcher 3 complete edition on ps4... Now I'm just stuck wondering how to transfer over the saves. Any help? Thanks so much btw!