• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Outlast + Whistleblower DLC Complete Save-set

FatherComstock

True Prophet
VIP User
January 5, 2022
AVAILABLE REGIONS: CUSA00409; CUSA07742; CUSA00325;

This is a complete save-set.
All saves are numbered in the right order.
You don't need to have a DLC to obtain the trophies from the BASE GAME.
If you have any problems then follow the video guide included in the download folder.

DOWNLOAD LINK:
Code:
[hide][URL="https://mega.nz/folder/8uwwwRCJ#ajvjnkEPJZBSxddRRAtQjg"]MEGA[/URL][/hide]

Enjoy! :)

Last edited:
Re: Outlast & Whistleblower DLC | Insane Difficulty [CUSA00409]

AVAILABLE REGIONS: CUSA00409;

Outlast & Whistleblower DLC last checkpoint on Insane Difficulty

For both games, these are the last checkpoints, each one of them allows you to save.

MAIN GAME

You have to get away from Billy and disable his life-support pod.
First, run ahead, then take the stairs down and approach the life-support console from the right side.
After the cutscene, the door behind you will open - go through them and continue your path to the exit. You're 100% safe now.
However, if Billy catches you before you push the button on the life-support, the game will start from the beginning, but you can exit to the main menu and reload the save.

- PUNISHED
Finish the game

- LUNATIC
Finish the game in Insane mode

Whistleblower DLC

You're 100% safe. Just walk through the hospital to the exit.

- WHISTLEBLOWER
Finish the game

- BOWELWHISTLER
Finish the game in Insane Mode

-= Hidden Content =-
ENJOY!

PS. If you want me to add your region, then please provide olsave0001 and olsave0001.bin from your game.

Not my region but regardless, you have literally brought Christmas to January. Thank you thank you and thank you. As far as making a US version for this, all you need is a save of said games? No matter where you are in the game?

Reactions: costamario941ita

Nice! I was hoping you would do that with Outlast. I'm stuck for over 3 years now on insane but i have a different region. Where do you want me to send my saves to?

AVAILABLE REGIONS: CUSA00409;

Outlast & Whistleblower DLC last checkpoint on Insane Difficulty

PS. If you want me to add your region, then please provide olsave0001 and olsave0001.bin from your game.

thank you for your work

can you reregion it to this region please ? thanks

Outlast & Outlast WhistleBlower

Hello, by any chance is this US region? I was going to buy the bundle today as I got paid and sorted through bills, and make a save for US region to give to thy father.

The store page link says that the US version is CUSA00325. I don't have saves for that region, but if you provide me olsave0001 and olsave0001.bin from that region then I can re-region my saves to that region.

The store page link says that the US version is CUSA00325. I don't have saves for that region, but if you provide me olsave0001 and olsave0001.bin from that region then I can re-region my saves to that region.

Hi again would you be kind to re region to EU digital standalone as well, please? That would probably help a lot of o people as is the most used version.

here is the save:

CUSA06633

Got home bought the game with the whistleblower and here they are, thank you very much sir! salute!

https://mega.nz/file/PV1mwIBb#QgSgOlAsOc2KK7i_7tyFP6I_c788eFi2wwmgnnHMEWI Outlast

https://mega.nz/file/GZ9GgK4D#oFwW30XbnSLcy4Mlv1oyItrv9Z5st22tTYHb3pxNvjE Outlast whistleblower

This is US digital version FYI

Something when wrong with this region, when I re sign the saves it shows as its a save from outlast 2, probably you mixed up the save, can you please try to reregion again to the right game? thanks in advance

Correct, because you sent me the save I've created for Outlast 2.
It seemed odd to me, but I've done it anyway because I thought maybe these two games share the same CUSA, but in the end it's not true.
I will remove that region from this thread.