• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • As of today April 26th, 2024 you are only permitted to have 1 shop thread. This means if you have multiple threads for various boosting services you must condense them down into one thread. You will have 1 week from April 26th, 2024 to make this change.
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Outlast + Whistleblower DLC Complete Save-set

Re: Outlast & Whistleblower DLC | Insane Difficulty

AVAILABLE REGIONS: CUSA00409; CUSA07742; CUSA00325;

Outlast & Whistleblower DLC last checkpoint on Insane Difficulty

Hey FatherComstock, great upload once again, huge thanks!

btw, do you know any god mode or infinite ammo for the game Shadow Warrior? CUSA00628
I'm stuck in the last chapter on heroic difficulty :(

Hey FatherComstock, great upload once again, huge thanks!

btw, do you know any god mode or infinite ammo for the game Shadow Warrior? CUSA00628
I'm stuck in the last chapter on heroic difficulty :(

I've already played a little with this one yesterday, but I didn't have a proper profile savefile.
Does your profile has this achievement locked on the main menu achievements list?
Have you completed previous stages on Heroic?
If true then I can make a save at the end of a game and we will see if that works.

PS. I would need that profile file, and the last checkpoint you have. I will PM you a link to a dropbox.

Last edited:

I've already played a little with this one yesterday, but I didn't have a proper profile savefile.
Does your profile has this achievement locked on the main menu achievements list?
Have you completed previous stages on Heroic?
If true then I can make a save at the end of a game and we will see if that works.

PS. I would need that profile file, and the last checkpoint you have. I will PM you a link to a dropbox.

hey my friend: cusa00628-227878

this save should help you out it's a save that has heroic already done!!! all the best :) hope you can make it

hey my friend: cusa00628-227878

this save should help you out it's a save that has heroic already done!!! all the best :) hope you can make it

Dear friend, unfortunately, it's a save I've tried yesterday with no luck. :(

EDIT: That statement was wrong

I need a profile that has the first 16 missions done on heroic. Otherwise, the trophy won't pop or the game will mark only the last chapter as passed.

Nevertheless, I appreciate you've wanted to help.

Also, you can delete posts by yourself by clicking the edit button followed by the delete button. :)

Last edited:

I need a profile that has the first 16 missions done on heroic. Otherwise, the trophy won't pop or the game will mark only the last chapter as passed.

Also, you can delete posts by yourself by clicking the edit button followed by the delete button. :)

I was going to submit the save for chapter 17 on heroic + the profile file to your dropbox,
but the challenge is already unlocked on the achievement list... this means the trophy won't pop?

The worst part is that I start with no ammo at all, seems like a bug...

Here's the OP on TTG [US] Shadow Warrior trophy " No Ordinary Wang " difficulty Heroic [CUSA00628] - The Tech Game

oh that's a pity. i had this save from my archive. thanks for it nonetheless.

There is any change to do a god mode save for DMC 5?

Hi Cloud,
It should be possible, but I do not have that game and I'm not planning to play it on PS4. Maybe someone else will do it someday.

oh jeez
so there's no workaround unless doing legit? like a godmode so I can play since chapter 1

Decrypted PS4 saves work with the PC version where you can be a god.
For now, I have no idea how to make you a god on PS4 >= 9.00. It should be possible to add gazillion health points to a save file, but I'm afraid it won't stay that way between game chapters.

Last edited:

Hi Cloud,
It should be possible, but I do not have that game and I'm not planning to play it on PS4. Maybe someone else will do it someday.

Decrypted PS4 saves work with the PC version where you can be a god.
For now, I have no idea how to make you a god on PS4 >= 9.00. It should be possible to add gazillion health points to a save file, but I'm afraid it won't stay that way between game chapters.

Speaking of DMC, if any of them would be possible, DMC 4 since that game has hardly anything to help with bloody palace unless there's a tactic that helps get through the bloody palace that I may not know about and through game on any difficulty. Hopefully either way.

Amazing work! Thanks mate.
A humble request if possible, it would be great if there was a save for collectibles as well. I saw a link on tech game EU version of first game, would it be possible to re-region it and add here?

A humble request if possible, it would be great if there was a save for collectibles as well. I saw a link on tech game EU version of first game, would it be possible to re-region it and add here?

I too would be interested in this but for the Whistleblower collectibles. There's a save for it on techgame as well thats the EU version. Specifically the CUSA00325 version. Either way, amazing work and thanks for the saves.

I too would be interested in this but for the Whistleblower collectibles. There's a save for it on techgame as well thats the EU version. Specifically the CUSA00325 version. Either way, amazing work and thanks for the saves.

Re-regioned Saves with all Collectibles, which was made by abulnoor. :famous: