• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Enemy Front - EU & US (Semi-Save Set)

BigTrain

Rage Gamer
VIP
March 31, 2021
The single player save was made with the modded infinite health save so don't worry about dying until you chapter select... There are a lot of trophies that are chapter related so you'll need to do them yourself... But any trophies that require you to do something a certain amount of times can be gotten with the save by doing just one more of the requirement... I did not make saves for the "Collect 5, 15 & 30 secrets" but if you play the game and follow the video guide below just for those 3 trophies then you will have no problems getting them.

All of the Multiplayer trophies can be gotten in a private match except for the "Jackpot" and "First Sergeant" trophies, those need to be gotten in public ranked matches... I would highly advise to do any trophies that you can before using these saves if you want your trophy list to look legit!

These saves will get you the trophies listed below... I have made saves for both the disk and digital EU & US versions and have also included text instructions within the save as always... You will need to resign them to your own profile.

Trophies That You Can Obtain With These Saves

-Single Player-
I guess it's not yours
Iron Storm
Knock Knock
Leave No Stone Unturned
Operation Fall Blau
Operation Overlord
Operation Torch
Polish Resistance
Red Barrels
Threat Eliminated
What was that?!

-Multiplayer-
Bronze Star
Jackpot
Long Day
Roger And Out
Seen Them All
Sir! Yes Sir!
Soldier
Sniper
Victorious

You need the first and last polish resistance symbols, and the first secret.

Last Symbol @ 23:08
1st Symbol @ 0:22
1st Secret @ 0:45

Link To The Starter Save
Enemy Front - EU & US Starter Saves With Infinite Health

Here Are The Saves
[hide]Enemy Front - EU & US Semi-Save Set[/hide]

Last edited: