• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Insta-Plat ðŸ—¡ VALKYRIE ELYSIUM – Complete Save Set (PS4 & PS5 AUTO-POP) [CUSA33212|CUSA33214] 𓆩❁𓆪

Re: 🗡 VALKYRIE ELYSIUM — Complete Save Set (PS4 & PS5 AUTO-POP) [CUSA33212] 𓆩❁𓆪

First of all, say that your work is incredible and we thank you all. I have a question. The translate button doesn't appear, is it because of my problem or the page?

Unfortunately, these saves can only be used by those who purchased the "pre-order" i do not have the sword "alscir" so i cannot use them. how sad.

Unfortunately, these saves can only be used by those who purchased the "pre-order" i do not have the sword "alscir" so i cannot use them. how sad.

It can be easily removed using SW's Advanced Mode. There's a tutorial above.

changing the "DLCDependency" to ........ in advanced mode worked and the save loaded (The main character is by the final boss gate), but no trophies popped. Tired both PS4 and PS5

changing the "DLCDependency" to ........ in advanced mode worked and the save loaded (The main character is by the final boss gate), but no trophies popped. Tired both PS4 and PS5

It should load during the fight. Make sure you resigned the correct save.

Re: VALKYRIE ELYSIUM — Complete Save Set [CUSA33212]

i can confirm it auto pop trophy on PS5

No matter what I try nothing pops. Did you try the US version? Also did you have the deluxe edition or did you have to modify the save in advanced mode? If it's a US save for none deluxe version, any chance you can share it? thx in advance.

Re: VALKYRIE ELYSIUM — Complete Save Set [CUSA33212]

No matter what I try nothing pops. Did you try the US version? Also did you have the deluxe edition or did you have to modify the save in advanced mode? If it's a US save for none deluxe version, any chance you can share it? thx in advance.

Just transfer the goddamning save dude.

Any idea why after thanking the post and trying to download the save set it keeps sending me to the media fire home page?

Managed to get the save to autopop all trophies at least for the PS5 version, only the Normal difficulty trophy is missing which I will do "legitimately" still no luck with the PS4 "autopop" nothing popped on the PS4 version.