• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • As of today April 26th, 2024 you are only permitted to have 1 shop thread. This means if you have multiple threads for various boosting services you must condense them down into one thread. You will have 1 week from April 26th, 2024 to make this change.
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Modded 7 Days To Die [CUSA03455] [CUSA03446]

Re: MULTI-REGION 7 Days To Die Modded [CUSA03455] [CUSA03446]

Hi, thanks for the death trophies they all popped up after I ate the glass in the toolbar. I could only imagine how boring they must of been I die 5 times in your main EU game save it took around 30mins to die 5 times the game took so long loading for each death but I'm glad they are all done is the main thing. That 2500 trophies to kill players would be good to have if you'd be adding those.

It didn't take that long at all tbh like 10mins max.. So the kill 2500 players had been patched on 1.16 you used to be able to obtain by hitting the trader once or twice with a torch but now it doesn't do anything. Unless you start a co-op game with 3players and stand next to the radiation zone and hit your mates and they would run into the red zone and die but you'll get the kill for it obviously make sure they have a bed down so they don't spawn else were if you have people who have the game that is & don't mind wasting 40/60 minutes to do it then yeah you'll obtain it.. So I had this save for users to get people to join coop and you just needed 1 person to kill to get it but I accidentally deleted it when I was making the modded save so I already have them. Maybe much later I'll do it but rn no

his name is called thegamingmodz I do I can send you a link of the video I was in the guys discord and 5 mins after I said this save is like his what he supposedly made he kicked and banned me from his server so I think he stole your save and changed it abit to make out he made it

I resigned the US version of the save but the world loads empty. Am I doing something wrong?

Yea you probably are doing summit wrong as both game saves are the same in sum aspects, like the EU version will have more equipment and materials for you to mess around in and more trophies to unlock but are identical base building and same from sum trophies.. Now saying that I personally don't use the SaveWizard program if you need help with that, This thread may help you use that SaveWizard program properly.

Kill 2500 Zombies

Travel 1000 Kilometers

the two trophies don't come

I haven't had any free time to update them, I've been extremely busy with real life work if I get days off work I'll be sure to update the EU gamesave only with those and more trophies to unlock

Last edited:

Hi, I have some trophies that are not popping.
Example: Kill 1 zombie to make all these pops for you, no trophies appear.
Traveling 1000 miles does not pop
Die 500 times don't pop
any idea how to make it work?

Sorry for my English, I go through Google translation.