A New Version of PlayerSquared Is Coming Soon

Tustin

PRAY 4 SPEED
FOUNDER
November 30, 2018
16
58
tustin.dev
50
Hi everyone,

I wanted to post an update regarding the current progress of the new version of the site. I've been working hard getting it ready and it should be available as a beta site shortly. There are some exciting things coming soon for PS5 save game modders, so we're trying hard to get this thing completed and out soon. No ETA but by the end of the year it should be generally available. Maybe before GTA 6 if everything goes well.

I've integrated most of all the features that most people use. I'm mostly just ironing out a lot of the kinks. When we do get a beta site up, I will make a new post about it so everyone can give it a try. I'm still refining some of the UI/UX; it's never been my strong suit so AI is just kinda doing whatever it wants which isn't always great. If there's any immediate issues you see in the screenshots please let me know.

We also have an ambitious plan to have a save game database where you can upload your saves directly to the site and attach them to a thread. This will help a lot with dead links and just streamline everything in general. I'm not 100% sure if this will be done for the initial launch but if not it's definitely one of the first things we want to implement.

For now, here's a preview: 1791164823386.png1791164899476.png
1791164955134.png
1791165388155.png