• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU Absolver Small Save-Set [CUSA06391]

FatherComstock

True Prophet
VIP
January 5, 2022
AVAILABLE REGIONS: CUSA06391;

Lbbf3b9.png

List of trophies

BOSS 2 - Cargal & Kilnor
Save made just before Cargal & Kilnor. You can use it for:

- Cargal & Kilnor
Kill Cargal & Kilnor.

- You were like a brother to me!
Have Cargal kill Kilnor (or the opposite).

BOSS 3 - Risryn

- Risryn
Kill Risryn.

- Absolver
Become an Absolver.

COLLECTIBLES - Talem's Secret

- Talem's Secret
Open the last Cairn (at 1:11):

- Warming up
Reach Game Mode Level 5 (Win or lose one more PVP fight).

- Finding your Marks
Kill one of the marked ones. You can choose which one.

HAJWEL (by BlackRose aka hajwel)

- White Belt
Join a school.

- A student becomes a Teacher
Create a school.

- Master of Styles
Unlock all fighting styles with one character.

- Adding insult to injury
Unlock Calbot.

- Worthy Opponents
Kill all bosses in their last level with one character. Return to one of the boss arenas and defeat him once more.

- Getting serious
Reach Game Mode Level 100 (Win or lose one more PVP fight).

- Survival of the Fittest
Kill 100 Players Character.

GRANDMASTER
(it's based on a save uploaded by BlackRose)

- The Grandmaster
Master all attacks with one character. You have to learn "Ram Thurst" from Ristael.
For more information watch included GRANDMASTER Video Guide.

DOWNLOAD LINK:
Code:
[hide][URL="https://mega.nz/folder/MyJQ2JJb#M-Y7EG5gBeP3HR4Wkul82g"]MEGA[/URL][/hide]

Enjoy! :)

UPDATE: If you have a problem with obtaining "The Grandmaster" or "Master of Styles" trophies then you can try out these saves from @guber.

I updated to grandmaster save so that just one move is left.
To earn it, load up the "OG" save, equip a sword, select bottom right with R2 and if the third hit connects with an enemy the trophy should pop after defeating it.
For Master of Styles gleam needs to be earned in Downfall to unlock the last style.
Alternatively, load up the "OG-1" save for a 100% save but I am unsure if that pops any trophies.
CUSA06391
Feel free to add this to the OP.

Last edited:
thanks for Crediting me. when I made the save you were one move away from grandmaster trophy but the game got updated so you no longer can get it that easily you have to farm the moves from different enemies good luck.
also don't use Save wizard on this save it will not allow you to play with cheats for some reason I hope they fixed it.

thanks for Crediting me. when I made the save you were one move away from grandmaster trophy but the game got updated so you no longer can get it that easily you have to farm the moves from different enemies good luck.
also don't use Save wizard on this save it will not allow you to play with cheats for some reason I hope they fixed it.

Hi hajwel, is that you? :pcmr:
If so, then would you like me to modify this credit in any way, for example by adding your current nickname right by it?
Also, I can remember that the base save for Grandmaster (at the time I've found it) had 2 or 3 moves left to learn.
Then I've improved it and shared it in someone else's thread, but I can't find it anywhere anymore to confirm that.
Anyway, thank you for sharing your progress with the community.

Hi hajwel, is that you? :pcmr:
If so, then would you like me to modify this credit in any way, for example by adding your current nickname right by it?
Also, I can remember that the base save for Grandmaster (at the time I've found it) had 2 or 3 moves left to learn.
Then I've improved it and shared it in someone else's thread, but I can't find it anywhere anymore to confirm that.
Anyway, thank you for sharing your progress with the community.

yes, it's me from NGU just changed my name here and I appreciate it if you do credit it in my current nickname.
as for the base save for Grandmaster the reason that you can't find it is because I asked one of the moderators to delete all the threads I made and Absolver was one of them
unfortunately, I no longer own a working save because it got corrupted

To earn it, load up the "OG" save, equip a sword, select bottom right with R2 and if the third hit connects with an enemy the trophy should pop after defeating it.
For Master of Styles gleam needs to be earned in Downfall to unlock the last style.
Alternatively, load up the "OG-1" save for a 100% save but I am unsure if that pops any trophies.

CUSA06391

CUSA06391

thank u ..
am confused about the grandmaster trophy i did what u say but idk didnt pop the trophy.
do u have a video for the move we should do or name it ?

equip a sword, select bottom right with R2 and if the third hit connects with an enemy the trophy should pop after defeating it.

are you sure bottom right and not top right?
doesnz work for me either

Sword - Starts Top Right

Light Swing Slash | Rising Slash | Chest Stab | Neck Slash
Up Slash | Toreador Slash | Reverse Rising Slash | Reverse One Handed Slash
Keen Crouch | Sickle Slash | Tendon Slash | Spoon Slash |
Gatotsu | Pommel Bash | Reverse Feet Thrust | Parry Reverse Low Slash
Swirl Slash | Buchinmo | Reverse Sharp Slash

thank u ..
am confused about the grandmaster trophy i did what u say but idk didnt pop the trophy.
do u have a video for the move we should do or name it ?

are you sure bottom right and not top right?
doesnz work for me either

I can't remember and I uninstalled the game. There should only be one sword move left. (make sure to load the right save)
You can check which one by meditating and going into practice mode or by checking the school.
I was pretty sure it was the third move of the combo that started in the bottom right, but if it is in another combo please let me know.

I successfully got the platinum with help of your saves. Thank you

I wasn't able to earn the grandmaster trophy after learning the ram thrust move using the save in the OP.

@guber. Thank you for your saves, i got the master of styles and grandmaster trophy using them. Here's how i did it as some people are confused.

Use OG-1 save for master of styles trophy. (As well as the player profile associated with the save. Both the player profile and the OG-1 save have the same time/ date, 12/3/2022 9:27) (my time and date might be different for you but whatever the time/date will be, it will still be the same as OG-1 save)
This save already learned all moves, thus meaning grandmaster trophy isn’t obtainable using it. It’s also closer to level 6 than the other save, so is better to use than the other OG save (Getting to level 6 unlocks the final style needed for the trophy). in order to unlock the final style, you need to earn enough gleam in downfall to get to level 6. You need around 6000 gleam which sounds like a lot but I did 1 run of downfall and got the needed amount of gleam. The run took me 30 minutes and I ended up getting the trophy. I had 108 kills and 3 deaths. I’m not good at the game and was just spamming SQUARE/TRIANGLE.

Once you do this, delete all Absolver saves from your console and do the following:

Copy the save named “OG” for the grandmaster trophy as well as the “player profile” associated with the save. Both the OG save and the player profile have the same time and date (12/3/2022. 7:57)
(my time and date might be different for you but whatever the time/date will be, it will still be the same as OG-1 save) so you can tell they belong to one another
this save has just one more move remaining to learn for the grandmaster trophy. The last move is called “neck slash”, it is a sword move. You have to choice of finding an enemy ai with the move or learning it from another player. After an hour or so of annoying research i found a solution.
Join this school: 54204
The schools sword deck is available once you are level 3 in the school. Getting to this level takes around 5 wins in combat trials, which can be easily boosted.
Once you have the sword deck, equip it. Neck slash is the 3rd move in bottom right, so select bottom right with R2 and if the third hit connects with an enemy the trophy will pop after defeating it.

Make sure to not upload both “OG” saves and player profiles to console at a time. Only upload one of each OG save and the associated player profile with the OG save

Tip: most these trophies are made so much easier with a boosting partner/second console so unless you're willing to find a boosting partner/second console, i don't recommend attempting this platinum. However this is like a 3-4 hour platinum using the saves, if you have a 2nd console/boosting partner