• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU Amnesia: Rebirth Semi Save-Set [CUSA19272]

ICON0.PNG

Hello everyone, this is my first post)
Today I completed the walkthrough of the game Amnesia: Rebirth and I want to post a save that will help you get trophies for different endings!

Trophies that you can get:
TROP022_w100h100.PNG
Harvester
TROP023_w100h100.PNG
Provider
TROP024_w100h100.PNG
Iconoclast
TROP021_w100h100.PNG
Tasi

P.S
There are also several saves in the archive, and you may be able to get these trophies:

TROP020_w100h100.PNG
Mother
TROP016_w100h100.PNG
Torturer
TROP017_w100h100.PNG
Altruist
TROP018_w100h100.PNG
Castaway
TROP019_w100h100.PNG
Refugee
TROP040_w100h100.PNG
Lightbringer
TROP031_w100h100.PNG
Vandal

CUSA19272

Just in case, I wrote an instrumental
Harvester - You need to put the baby back in the crib and leave

Provider - You do not need to go to bed, but instead you need to escape into the portal and do not forget to take akamulator not far from the crib

Iconoclast - You also do not need to put the child in bed, it is unforgettable to take an akamulator and run through three rooms to find these rooms you need to look up and walk along the big blue wires. When we come into the room, we go into the inventory and connect the syringe with the liquid and insert the syringe into the device and this must be done three times.

Tasi - You just need to complete the game

Mother - Will give according to the plot

Torturer - For this achievement, you need to torture an unusual person) To do this, find a special triangular item that includes electricity, then you need to insert knives into special pieces) that are near the person, then insert the chip that is found on the table into a stone piece and turn this lever up and hold until the end of the process and then sit on a chair.

Altruist - You don't have to torture a person to get

Castaway - Will give according to the plot

Refugee - Will give according to the plot

Lightbringer - Try to light the matches and maybe give a trophy, but I'm not sure

Vandal - Try to break an old vase and you might get a trophy, but I'm not sure