• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Assassin's Creed Chronicles - China [CUSA01347]

TerminatorX

November 15, 2020
accc-storelandscape-2560x1440-2560x1440-25d4722c577d.jpg

Didn't find any US saves for this game and decided to do a trophy save set for anything that was hard or time consuming. This saves should be used after a normal playthrough of the game if want them to look legit on your trophy list.

This is for the digital stand alone US release. Save won't be compatible with the AC Chronicles Trilogy Pack (Unless someone manages to resign the saves for it, please let me know!).

[hide]AC Chronicles - China [CUSA01347][/hide]​

TROPHY INSTRUCTIONS:

SAVE 1 - NOT A SCRATCH
- Select continue on main menu. Kill all enemies without getting hit once. Restart checkpoint on pause menu if you fail.

SAVE 2 - CONCUBINE SAVIOR
- Select continue on main menu. Save the final concubine; kill the guard without being noticed. Restart checkpoint on pause menu if you fail.

SAVE 3 - MASTER OF STEALTH, THE COMPLETIONIST, THE WAY IT'S MEANT TO BE
- Select continue on main menu. You are in the final section of Sequence 11. Finish the level unnoticed and without killing anyone. Restart checkpoint on pause menu if you fail.
-NOTE: Can also get I FEAR NO ONE with this save. Finish level and restart the memory. Play through the entire Sequence 11 killing any guard you can with a helix kill, should pop when near the end.

SAVE 4 - I FEAR NO ONE (NEEDS TESTING)
- Select continue on main menu and helix kill the next 5 or so enemies and it might pop.

SAVE 5 - SHINY, TELL ME A STORY
- Select continue on main menu and get the last two collectibles in Sequence 6. Go down immediately after loading, both collectibles are there. Check map if lost by pressing touch bar.
-NOTE: Can also get ENEMY OF MY ENEMY with this save in same section. 25 hits or so needed.

SAVE 6 - ENEMY OF MY ENEMY (NEEDS TESTING)
- Select continue on main menu and get detected by the guard of the right. More guards should spawn to the left, dodge their ranged attacks and get them to hit each other 3 or 4 more times. Trophy should pop. Feel free to restart checkpoint on pause menu if you need to.

Please let me know if Enemy of my Enemy and I Fear No One pop all right. Thanks for stopping by!

Can you confirm if this digital version from PS Plus also gets 1 platinum for each title just as the physical Trilogy Pack, or it's just 1 platinum for all 3 games?

The stand-alone digital releases of Russia, China and India available on PS Plus Extra don't get a platinum like the Trilogy Pack. They each get a separate list with just a 100%.

Thank you for your save set. I only used save 3 & save 5. this could be some helpful information:

Using save 3 i was able to obtain the "clean mind" trophy by hiding 1 more body.

Additionally i was also able to get the "smash and stab" trophy by getting 1 more kill in combat.

I also got "I FEAR NO ONE" (must be done in plus or plus hard difficulty. you cannot get helix kills in normal difficulty, trust me it took me too long to realise) using this save by getting 60 helix kills (i counted) follwing this guide:
Comments on the guide for I Fear No One in Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China by Luku38
getting 60 kills only took around 10 minutes, and getting to the spot took another ~10 minutes.

Using save 5 i also got "enemy of my enemy" by following this guide: Comments on the guide for Enemy Of My Enemy in Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China by WhiterValkyrie
It took around ~30 more hits.