• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU Assassins Creed Mirage - Platinum Save (CUSA33151)

Washer

Fanatic
November 22, 2020
Assassins creed Mirage Platinum Save

Every Trophy can be Earned in the game with this save by doing one of each action that the trophy requires.
sadly this is not an autopop trophy save. But multiple trophies may pop with certain actions. load save turn network off if trophies are not popping and try again.

Use Manual Save 01.

this save can be used on PS4 and PS5 via cloud Ubisoft cloud save

your latest manual save on the ps4 can be loaded on the Ps5 and vise-versa.
however this game does not auto pop, on all trophies some actions have to be carried out at least once.

Download [hide]Here[/hide]

Last edited:
I have all the trophies but one? Riddle me This? Obtain a treasure by solving an enigma isn't popping? I've tried everything and nothing makes it pop up?

this trophy does pop as i mention the save has been tested on a dummy account and i got all trophies to pop. for this check what enigmas you have in your inventory. see a video with the location of that buried treasure and it will pop once you dig it up or collect it.

I have all the trophies but one? Riddle me This? Obtain a treasure by solving an enigma isn't popping? I've tried everything and nothing makes it pop up?

go into inventory and select a map follow a video guide to find the location of the hidden treasure, go to the location and collect the treasure. all trophies pop it has been tested on a dummy account and the platinum was obtained.

Assassins creed Mirage Platinum Save

Every Trophy can be Earned in the game with this save by doing one of each action.

Use Manual Save 01.

this save can be used on PS5 and PS5 via cloud Ubisoft cloud save

you latest manual save on the ps4 can be loaded on the Ps5 and vise-versa.
however this is game does not auto pop all trophies some actions have to be carried out.

Download -= Hidden Content =-

thank you!

Does this save have at least 1 faction contract left? Apparently by doing one of them it's supposed to auto pop all story trophies and a lot more

Edit: I was able to get everything to pop with this save, thank you

Last edited: