• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

AS Assassin's Creed Valhalla A True Master Trophy Save [CUSA18534]

Re: [CUSA18534] Assassin's Creed Valhalla A True Master Trophy Save

This is a save file that you can use to unlock the "A True Master Trophy" in AC Valhalla.

To unlock the trophy, just finish the Raven Mastery Challenge at the Calleva Outpost. IMO, this is the easiest challenge so getting gold won't be that hard compared to the other challenges.

Other details about the savefile:
* This is a post-platinum savefile. I am not sure what other trophies will pop upon using this savefile.
* This savefile has already 14 of the 15 gold medals obtained. Thus, I am not sure what will happen if you haven't yet obtained the "All That Glitters" trophy.
* This savefile has the Wrath of the Druids DLC, so I don't know if this will work for those who did not buy/download that particular DLC.
* Savewizard was used to get max money and max resources.

Here is the link. Have a good day:
-= Hidden Content =-

Thank You

Is it possible to Upload a PS4 Valhalla Save to UBI Cloud, without loading the savegame? I dont want to trigger any Trophys on the PS4 Version. I only want PS5 Trophies.

this is cool, thanks. Is there a "Full Master" trophy save on the site? I haven't been able to find one. They added a 2nd part to it with an additional trophy to unlock.

Has anyone anywhere created a save for 26 out of 27 gold metals so I can get the 27th and pop the FUll Master Trophy. I absolutely hate these and on console the controls are wonky as hell

hi, totaly new here never used this site before, how do i use your savegame.
Saw a Thread and someone mentioned a "Saveresigner" do i need that for this?.