• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Autopop all history trophies related for gta v PS5 (FREE)

Hi
These are the steps: (VERY IMPORTANT, U NEED TO PLATINUM ON THE PS4 AND CONNECTED TO ROCKSTAR SOCIAL CLUB FIRST, OR THIS NOT GONNA WORK)

1-Download de gta v for ps4 with the PsApp for the mobile on your ps5.

2-Put this save for EU version or this save for US version on your ps5.

3-Open gta v ps4 version on your ps5 and upload the 100% save in the cloud of Rockstar.

4-Open gta v ps5 version, buy the game, use the save than u have upload to the cloud, load the save and when the first trophy pops, close the game (To make sure you don't use the game so you can return it), and wait till all the trophies pops.

5-Now the refund for the game and GG :D

Last edited:
There is a limitation to how many saves you can transfer to the cloud for ps4 to ps5 version.
I hit my limit and can't transfer anymore saves.

I also used the US save for this on PS4 and no trophies popped.

There is a limitation to how many saves you can transfer to the cloud for ps4 to ps5 version.
I hit my limit and can't transfer anymore saves.

I also used the US save for this on PS4 and no trophies popped.

Then you did something wrong this save works like a charm and pops ALL main game campagne trophies plus the rockstar editor to 100%

Keep in mind guys that yoou need your own online save for the gta online trophies. This can‘t be done with this or any other save!

Thanks a lot man. I lost my save

Then you did something wrong this save works like a charm and pops ALL main game campagne trophies plus the rockstar editor to 100%

Pops 4 trophies:

Welcome to Los Santos
Show Off
A Lot of Cheddar
A New Perspective

I had already bought the PS5 version of GTAV, but had no previous save data for PS4 for for PS5. Loaded the save on PS4, pops the 4 trophies. Uploaded the save to Rockstars cloud, started the PS5 version, loaded the save from their cloud, pops the same 4 trophies.

Pops 4 trophies:

Welcome to Los Santos
Show Off
A Lot of Cheddar
A New Perspective

I had already bought the PS5 version of GTAV, but had no previous save data for PS4 for for PS5. Loaded the save on PS4, pops the 4 trophies. Uploaded the save to Rockstars cloud, started the PS5 version, loaded the save from their cloud, pops the same 4 trophies.

Maybe there is also a bit of checking on PSN'S part to see what trophies auto pop. which is why you only get the same 4 trophies you got from PS4. I'll be checking the USA save out myself after I beat the game again on PS5 since I too lost my PS4 save, and I want to replay the story legit again.

hey, can you get all trophies and platinum from this save ?

i used platinum save on my second acc but no platinum becuse i dont have it in ps4 i think you need to plat the game on ps4 first with social club linked then you can put this save on your ps5 version and boom you will get your platinum ... its worked with my first acc full auto pop trophies

Yup i transfered this save from rockstar cloud not knowing u can only do this once (just got a ps5) and its only 84% and not a platinum save. Now im stuck with the save and cant use an actually platinum save

Last edited: