• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Insta-Plat BACK 4 BLOOD PLATINUM AUTO POP ONLY PS4 (CUSA14275) (CUSA14253) + DLC

Re: BACK 4 BLOOD PLATINUM AUTO POP PS4 (CUSA14275) (CUSA14253)

no need to add cheats, the trophies will auto pop anyway

One of the biggest worries about having trophies auto pop is that the time stamps for all the trophies will be the same. But is there a way to cheat the system?
For example, once the file loads and I'm in game, can I close the game so that the trophies don't continuously auto pop? The repeat the process when I load up the save file again? Or will the trophies keep popping up even if I close out of the game?

One of the biggest worries about having trophies auto pop is that the time stamps for all the trophies will be the same. But is there a way to cheat the system?
For example, once the file loads and I'm in game, can I close the game so that the trophies don't continuously auto pop? The repeat the process when I load up the save file again? Or will the trophies keep popping up even if I close out of the game?

Trophies will keep popping even if you close the game.

you can use this as a final cleanup, ie play normally and get as many trophies legitimately, then use defense to get the hardest ones it will still be automatic but if you lack few trophies it will look legitimate