THeahevier64
N00b
Hello im quite new in the modding side
Setup: PS3 on HFW with regular PS3HEN (not 4K Pro, HEN not enabled when going online). Main PSN account, also used on PS5 and Vita.
What I did so far: I edited ONE game (41 trophies, platinum included) with PS3TrophyIsGood. Timestamps are plausible: spread over ~10 days, realistic gaps between trophies (based on real runs), nothing in the same minute, no round seconds, platinum last. I synced it on Sept 30, 2026: reboot without enabling HEN, signed in, synced, signed out. I did NOT run R2+Triangle / disable syscalls before that sync (webMAN installed afterwards). The game shows correctly on my profile and nothing strange has happened so far.
Background: I have had edited trophies synced on this same account from my Vita since 2025, edited online trophies for MC for online trophies with 2016 timestamps, synced and nothing happened.
What I'm considering: a few more games over the next months, one sync at a time with large gaps between syncs, always with R2+Triangle first and HEN off after reboot.
I'm NOT looking for guarantees, only real experiences:
1. Has anyone been banned/flagged/suspended after syncing edited trophies with REALISTIC timestamps on a main account? How long after the sync (days, weeks, a year)?
2. Any real evidence that Sony checks timestamps, pace or level jumps server-side, or is it just "hacked trophies get flagged" folklore?
3. Is a simple reboot (HEN not enabled) enough before signing in, or do PTL.TMP / MI.TMP survive and matter? Anyone banned because of those files?
4. Any known safe volume or spacing between syncs?
5. Anyone still fine after 2+ years of doing this on a main account?
Please include dates and details if you can. Thanks!
Setup: PS3 on HFW with regular PS3HEN (not 4K Pro, HEN not enabled when going online). Main PSN account, also used on PS5 and Vita.
What I did so far: I edited ONE game (41 trophies, platinum included) with PS3TrophyIsGood. Timestamps are plausible: spread over ~10 days, realistic gaps between trophies (based on real runs), nothing in the same minute, no round seconds, platinum last. I synced it on Sept 30, 2026: reboot without enabling HEN, signed in, synced, signed out. I did NOT run R2+Triangle / disable syscalls before that sync (webMAN installed afterwards). The game shows correctly on my profile and nothing strange has happened so far.
Background: I have had edited trophies synced on this same account from my Vita since 2025, edited online trophies for MC for online trophies with 2016 timestamps, synced and nothing happened.
What I'm considering: a few more games over the next months, one sync at a time with large gaps between syncs, always with R2+Triangle first and HEN off after reboot.
I'm NOT looking for guarantees, only real experiences:
1. Has anyone been banned/flagged/suspended after syncing edited trophies with REALISTIC timestamps on a main account? How long after the sync (days, weeks, a year)?
2. Any real evidence that Sony checks timestamps, pace or level jumps server-side, or is it just "hacked trophies get flagged" folklore?
3. Is a simple reboot (HEN not enabled) enough before signing in, or do PTL.TMP / MI.TMP survive and matter? Anyone banned because of those files?
4. Any known safe volume or spacing between syncs?
5. Anyone still fine after 2+ years of doing this on a main account?
Please include dates and details if you can. Thanks!