• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Insta-Plat Biomutant Platinum Save [PS5 AUTOPOP][CUSA10041][CUSA09848]

GxBCqtc.jpg

Hey guys

Taking advantage of the fact that Biomutant autopop was released in the PS5 version and there is no platinum save, I decided to share this one here.

I hope it helps.

This save will drop 45 trophies.

You will only be missing 1 trophy, so do the following step:

Heavy Metal - Just travel anywhere in the dead zone and use the Mekton and the trophy drops.

-= Hidden Content =-

-= Hidden Content =-

Save [EU] - Credits to MacadamCowboy

For other Biomutant saves here is a mini save set made by Raging

RAGING'S BIOMUTANT — Mini Save Set

Not being familiar with the mechanics of the game, where exactly do I find my Mkton with the save?

EDIT: Figured it out, you have to be in one of those Hypoxia areas, then summon your Mkton. Trophy popped right away!

Last edited:
GxBCqtc.jpg

Salut les gars

Profitant du fait que Biomutant autopop est sorti dans la version PS5 et qu'il n'y a pas de sauvegarde platine, j'ai décidé de partager celle-ci ici.

J'espère que cela aide.

Cette sauvegarde fera tomber 45 trophées.

Il ne vous manquera qu'un seul trophée, alors suivez l'étape suivante :

Heavy Metal - Voyagez simplement n'importe où dans la zone morte et utilisez le Mekton et les trophées.

-= Contenu caché =-

-= Contenu caché =-

Enregistrer [EU] - Crédits à MacadamCowboy

Pour les autres sauvegardes de Biomutant, voici une mini sauvegarde créée par Raging

RAGING'S BIOMUTANT - Mini Save Set

Hi,
Thanks for saving but...
how to transfer the save game to the ps5 version?
In the PS4 version I can't find it in the settings for the transfer..
Sorry for the spelling mistakes I don't speak English.

Hi,
Thanks for saving but...
how to transfer the save game to the ps5 version?
In the PS4 version I can't find it in the settings for the transfer..
Sorry for the spelling mistakes I don't speak English.

Re-sign the save to your ID
After copying to your PS5, start the game in the PS5 version and an option will appear asking to download the save.
If it does not appear, try going to the PS4 version and see if there is no option to transfer your save data to PS5

Hello thank you so much for the saves.

Do you happen to have the JP version of the game, it can be any save since the game have SW support we can re region any of the 100% saves. Planning to get all 3 PS5 stacks. As one is NA, second is EU, third is JP.

Unfortunately Biomutant is one of those games that saves from different region won’t get recognized it has to be same region as PS4.

Thanks again

Hello thank you so much for the saves.

Do you happen to have the JP version of the game, it can be any save since the game have SW support we can re region any of the 100% saves. Planning to get all 3 PS5 stacks. As one is NA, second is EU, third is JP.

Unfortunately Biomutant is one of those games that saves from different region won’t get recognized it has to be same region as PS4.

Thanks again

i dont have JP or AS savedata.