• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Modded BLOODBORNE ULTIMATE NG+ STARTER SAVE

Vesmoper

April 24, 2021
Hello everyone on this fine Friday, will be sharing my bloodborne save .However the full credits goes to YT:eek:lletnas for this save cause its repost from the techgame website I just went overkill kill with it by adding quick codes such as god mode , infinite stamina , infinite vials ,infinite quicksilver bullets , the second character should have the following :pepetriggered::pepewink:: (You dont have to mod anything )

-MODDED LEVEL
-MODDED STATS
-MODDED APPEARANCE
-MODDED GEMS
-MODDED RUNES
-MODDED ARMOR
-MODDED WEAPONS
-MODDED BLOOD ECHOES
-MODDED INSIGHT
- ADDED GOD MODE
-INFINIE STAMINA
-INFINITE VIALS
-INFINITE BULLETS
-ALL IF MOST WEAPONS AND ARMOR
-ALL HUNTERS TOOLS

P.S: MUST HAVE THE DLC (its on sale right now on PSN)

DOWNLOAD LINK :Dropbox - BLOOD BORNE ULTIMATE MODDED SAVE .zip - Simplify your life

Import or reassign

ENJOY :catjam::catjam:

Last edited by a staff member:
Re: BLOODBORNE ULTIMATE NG+ STARTER SAVE (US)

An Updated Version of olletnaS's Bloodborne Save for PS4 including lots of features!

What you Need:
- PS4 Save Wizard
- Updated Version of Bloodborne with DLC
- USB Stick
- PS4 Firmware 8.00 and above

WARNING: If you plan on using this save to invade innocent players and ruin the gaming experience for them, please do NOT download this and move along. The goal here is to not ruin the community for those who don't want to mod, but still maintain enjoyment with those who want to mod. If players start using my saves for invasions, I will no longer provide any updates to this save and other games to the public.( by olletnaS's )

This update includes tons of features to the mainly used character on the save such as:
- Cleaning up the Menu's of Unusable items.
- More variety of modded gems, caryll runes, armors, and weapon.
- More BloodGem slots
- Hidden Damage types
- Fixed scaling issues when joining lower level players
Please do not remove any of the credits. The people mentioned in the Credit's sections have spent many hours to put this all together for you.
my self i only deleted also unwanted characters

Last edited:

An Updated Version of olletnaS's Bloodborne Save for PS4 including lots of features!

What you Need:
- PS4 Save Wizard
- Updated Version of Bloodborne with DLC
- USB Stick
- PS4 Firmware 8.00 and above

WARNING: If you plan on using this save to invade innocent players and ruin the gaming experience for them, please do NOT download this and move along. The goal here is to not ruin the community for those who don't want to mod, but still maintain enjoyment with those who want to mod. If players start using my saves for invasions, I will no longer provide any updates to this save and other games to the public.( by olletnaS's )

This update includes tons of features to the mainly used character on the save such as:
- Cleaning up the Menu's of Unusable items.
- More variety of modded gems, caryll runes, armors, and weapon.
- More BloodGem slots
- Hidden Damage types
- Fixed scaling issues when joining lower level players
Please do not remove any of the credits. The people mentioned in the Credit's sections have spent many hours to put this all together for you.
my self i only deleted also unwanted characters

For sure man, you're the man ... we are Modders not monsters !

This is insane, thanks. Can I play the beginning of the game with all these? the second character save with all the cool stuff. How far into the game is that character?

PS. my character looks invisible. Any way to fix or that's how it is?

Last edited: