• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU Carrion - Collectible [CUSA27770]

Vip3r

October 10, 2022
This game has 9 collectibles, I left number 7 to be picked up and the trophy will drop. After getting it, just return to BSL-4 Research Ward and complete the game.
Save European version (Türkiye)

WARNING:
I don't know if other trophies will drop, I recommend not taking risks!!!
Only use this save when there is only 1 collectible missing.

PS5 auto pop:
In the PS5 version, there will be 3 trophies missing, 2 of which are related to the death of humans, so this can be done on the next screen towards the end of the game. The other is to finish, that is, in a few minutes the platinum can be made.

Location (new video, thanks 丂卂ㄥ卂爪卂几匚卂307)
Carrion - All Containment Unit Locations - YouTube

Download
CUSA27770 (Carrion by Vip3r)

Last edited:
Re: Carrion - Collectible

Thank you. Does this save pop other trophies?

I don't know, I recommend not taking risks.

In the PS5 version, there will be 3 trophies missing, 2 of which are related to the death of humans, so this can be done on the next screen towards the end of the game. The other is to finish, that is, in a few minutes the platinum can be made.

Last edited:
Re: Carrion - Collectible

I don't know, I recommend not taking risks.

Thanks for the save, I saw what you meant about killing enemies, got 2 trophies for it. The save pops about 17/22. Jared Stults, you got to do the last collectible as the game is on the 9th, just go down from spawn then put that lantern through the wall. Then once that go down open the electric gate, go back up drop 2 of your pods from character then go back down and charge up, you can now turn invisible to go through Lazer. The video the OP posted just go to 25:50 it'll show how to get the Jared Stults for extra help.

The New Reality and Jared Stults does not pop with the save.
I'm only missing the New Reality as of now though, how do you finish the game with the save? Not sure where to back track too.

Last edited: