• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • As of today April 26th, 2024 you are only permitted to have 1 shop thread. This means if you have multiple threads for various boosting services you must condense them down into one thread. You will have 1 week from April 26th, 2024 to make this change.
  • 1. Only bump your sales thread ONCE every 24 hours. To clarify a "bump" is when you reply to your thread.

You can purchase a sticky to have your thread pinned at the top of the Sellers Market by contacting Vince via PM or via Discord at vinceorlando

2. Buying or selling game saves is strictly prohibited.

3. If you're outsourcing any part of your service you must explicitly state so on your thread.

4. Offering services you can't perform is strictly prohibited.

5. Any services related to fraud are strictly prohibited.

6. Sales trashing is strictly prohibited.

7. Trying to sell any items, products, or services that are maliciously/illegally obtained is strictly prohibited.

8. Vouches from Discord servers or other sites hold no value on-site.

9. Only 1 shop thread is permitted.

Violation of any of the rules above could result in the following:
    Edit or removal of posts
    Removal of access to site features
    Closing or deletion of threads
    Permanent ban

Rules stated above are subject to change at anytime.
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password

Selling Chaulisant_TV's Legit Trophy Shop [PS5/PSVR2] *New Games Daily*

6XbRUVY.png

CZsL3kZ.png

JMr75yo.png
3IkkL2P.png

dHa8Mk6.png
4k1mhUz.png

El8sBU8.png

*Added*
Zombieland: Headshot Fever
Tentacular
The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners
Creed: Rise to Glory
Horizon Call of the Mountain

I am delighted to write a positive review for the great service I received. From start to finish, Chaulisant went above and beyond to ensure my needs were met and that I had a fantastic experience.

The service itself was excellent. Not only did he complete the task efficiently, but he also paid attention to the smallest details. Their attention to detail truly showcased his dedication to providing the best possible service to his customers.

Furthermore, the communication throughout the process was outstanding. I was kept informed at every step, ensuring that I knew what was happening and when to expect the final result. This level of transparency and professionalism is greatly appreciated.

I can't possibly recommend this guy to help you with any service.
Not only does he take too long to respond to simple order inquiries, you might not get an answer.

Edit:
Not only did this seller try to gaslight me into believing I was a prick and the problem for his lack of communication, but he literally blocked all communication channels with me moments later.
This seller not only acts as a child but does not know or wish to learn from negative feedback resulting from his behavior and will blame the customer for his shortcomings. I can't emphasize enough how no one should have any contact with this guy, who literally thinks he's the best and only good seller on this platform.

Last edited:
The level of professionalism displayed was unparalleled. Chaulisant_TV was prompt, responsive, and maintained excellent communication throughout the entire process; attention to detail was evident in every aspect.

Moreover, the service provided was prompt and efficient. Chaulisant_TV demonstrated a high level of efficiency, resulting in an exceptionally swift service experience. Despite the high demand, there was no compromise on the quality of service provided. Each step of the process was carried out impeccably, leaving no room for any dissatisfaction.

Chaulisant_TV set a new standard for service excellence that other shops should strive to achieve. I would highly recommend this shop to anyone in need of exceptional service. I am already looking forward to my next games/trophies!