• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Crash Bandicoot – Semi Save Set [CUSA07402|CUSA07399]

In order for me to get the trophies, for the trophies to come out of the text, I have to make the world that is, I mean, create a clean game, first I must create a clean game, after that from the game, do the stromy accent from 0 and thus load the completed save automatically Do I miss the achievements?

In order for me to get the trophies, for the trophies to come out of the text, I have to make the world that is, I mean, create a clean game, first I must create a clean game, after that from the game, do the stromy accent from 0 and thus load the completed save automatically Do I miss the achievements?

Complete any level improving any relic time from gold to platinum. Jungle Rollers is the "easiest" one.

yo tambien usare

You must click on the thanks button with the thumbs up 👍
(lower left, under user postbit) in order to see hidden download links.

yvEf0EYl.png

More info here: THANKING THREADS TO SEE DOWNLOAD LINKS

Hello. Thanks for your effort.
I am not able to download your file because of:
This file is currently set to private.
When a resource is set to private by its owner, only the owner can access it. If you would like to request access to the file, please log in to your account.

I have crated account and I ma loged in there but when I click on link there is always that message. Can you help me pls ? I only need key trophies for first game

Hello. Thanks for your effort.
I am not able to download your file because of:
This file is currently set to private.
When a resource is set to private by its owner, only the owner can access it. If you would like to request access to the file, please log in to your account.

I have crated account and I ma loged in there but when I click on link there is always that message. Can you help me pls ? I only need key trophies for first game

Fixed. I'm changing all my links due to the stolen saves issue.

Complete any level, improving any relic time from gold to platinum. Jungle Rollers is the "easiest" one.

Hi mate, I already had the plat for this game and wanted to get the remaining two dlc trophies (The Crown Jewel and An Ancient Antiquity). I improved the Jungle Rollers relic time from gold to platinum, that popped the Ancient Antiquity trophy. How can I get The Crown Jewel trophy to pop with your save?

Thanks in advance?

Hi mate, I already had the plat for this game and wanted to get the remaining two dlc trophies (The Crown Jewel and An Ancient Antiquity). I improved the Jungle Rollers relic time from gold to platinum, that popped the Ancient Antiquity trophy. How can I get The Crown Jewel trophy to pop with your save?

Thanks in advance?

The Crown Jewel must be earned legit due to the lack of checkpoints.