• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Crisis Core FF7R ps4 100% mission completion, Minerva, + more [CUSA31348]

420hotgamergirl

Getting Known
April 26, 2021
Long time leecher from the old NGU days, figured I'd contribute my Crisis Core saves :) 30 save slots all filled with relevant saves. Many spots within the story to load up for trophies if you missed them. Tons of postgame saves including 1 mission away from 100% and a save ready to fight Minerva with enough consumables and gear to make it a breeze. Can also use one of the saves in the mid 20s to finish 100% DMW/Genji armor. Save 26 should be ready to fight Minerva, and save 27 should just need you to do one final easy mission to pop 100% missions.

CUSA31348

You can probably find basically any trophy you want from my save set, but you might have to play through a bit of the story to get it, depending on what you're looking for.

Cheers, happy gaming.

edit: apparently you will need the pre-order DLC to make these saves work, unless you are more of a save wizard than the rest of us :rip:

Last edited: