• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi CRISIS CORE FINAL FANTASY VII: REUNION - THE COMPLETE PLATINUM SAVE-SET [US/EU/JP/AS]

Re: CRISIS CORE FINAL FANTASY VII: REUNION - THE COMPLETE PLATINUM SAVE-SET [US/EU/JP

So is this a full Platinum save set if used in order

Yes This is My Legit Playthrough, All Save Are Before I unlocked Trophy Myself So If You Miss Some Trophies From Your Own Playthrough You Can Use My Saves To Unlock. But For My Last Save I Still Have Some Work To Do For Remaining Trophies.

But You Can Do It Yourself, Because It's Save Before Final Boss Which Can Be Used As Collecting All Remaining Trophies. I Didn't Have Time To Finish This Thread Because of Work and Pernonal Life. But I try My Best To Play At least as Much as I Could To Finish

Re: CRISIS CORE FINAL FANTASY VII: REUNION - THE COMPLETE PLATINUM SAVE-SET [US/EU/JP

Hello, does anyone have a saved game to get the missions at 100% and the genji armor? heading if possible EUROPE CUSA31349

Did you tried my save? Latest save is somewhere 80%, but my current game is at 95% Mission done and Will be updated to thread soon. Upcoming save are 13 to 16

Will do Hard Mode legit because they might patch glitch on future so save 17 Will Come later maybe few day

this is garbage tbh i need the trophies one by one
:facepalm: Did you use plat save or something? These save are unlocking trophies one by one if you use them correctly

I checked your profile and found out that you were complaining about same thing before so I will help you out on how to use this type of thread. Trust me this is best way to do this type of thread I have made a lot of thread in 4 year and you're first one that didn't figured out how to use them

SAVE01 [this is save slot number]| Hero of the Wutai War ?[This is trophy name] - Fight Boss And Watch Cutscene [This guide how to Unlock Trophy]

If you need specific trophy just read guide from my thread and LOAD SAVE SLOT for that trophy and follow guide 🙂 but if you use them out of order you will trigger another trophy that I have unlocked before that trophy 🏆

Last edited:

again this platinum save is garbage who does a platinum save when DLC is required and this shit cant even be bought online or on the store, so this saves are 100% useless

I still don't understand why they can't allow people to buy these DLC stuff that was given to preorders.

Most people who have this game didn't preorder it.

I preordered the bestbuy version to get the steelcase, but didn't get any DLC

Last edited:

again this platinum save is garbage who does a platinum save when DLC is required and this shit cant even be bought online or on the store, so this saves are 100% useless

I still don't understand why they can't allow people to buy these DLC stuff that was given to preorders.

Most people who have this game didn't preorder it.

I preordered the bestbuy version to get the steelcase, but didn't get any DLC

Sorry to hear that, but could you next time go tell Square-Enix to tell us before releasing game that they will need DLC to use other people save who have DLC.

Like I'm just making save-set and already writed desc that they will need DLC for this save-set. I didn't know it or anyone who made their own save-set knew about it but you can always play by yourself.

I have a Save for USA without the preorder dlc. It does autopop on PS5. But im missing the 100% DMW because the trophy didnt pop. Anyone want to trade? if i could get a file before 100% DMW then i can try again. Also, my save includes 100% missions trophy. you just have to complete 1 mission. Thanks

I have a Save for USA without the preorder dlc. It does autopop on PS5. But im missing the 100% DMW because the trophy didnt pop. Anyone want to trade? if i could get a file before 100% DMW then i can try again. Also, my save includes 100% missions trophy. you just have to complete 1 mission. Thanks

SAVE-PART II - SAVE12 IS SAVE FOR 100% DMW YOU SHOULD TRY IT OUT IF IT HELP YOU

Reactions: Dablah
Thank you for your hard work. I too am hoping the DLC comes out as purchasable. I played through on my own, got everything, and finally got 100% DMW and then no trophy when I went to DMC Menu. I had to delete my save to use yours(no PS Plus so no backup) and but then discovered the DLC block(should have read closer). SO now I have no save and only 1 trophy between me and Platinum.