• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU [CUSA24103] Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy - PLATINUM SAVE - AUTO POP ON PS5

Got Platinum on Ps5

How to get managerial skill:-

A fix that works for some users is to replay chapter 6 and buy items there you didn’t get before, especially the doll from Collector’s Emporium (Guardian Collectible for Gamora),

Above article from Powerpyx

FWIW, to autopop on NA region you don't need a re-regioned ps4 save. The PS5 will look for any region GOTG save.
This autopops all but two of the trophies on PS5 NA here. To get the last two, play Chapter 6 and buy the doll (popped right at purchase). Then replay chapter 13, when the chapter ends and screen fades to black, the buy all abilities trophy will pop.

FWIW, to autopop on NA region you don't need a re-regioned ps4 save. The PS5 will look for any region GOTG save.
This autopops all but two of the trophies on PS5 NA here. To get the last two, play Chapter 6 and buy the doll (popped right at purchase). Then replay chapter 13, when the chapter ends and screen fades to black, the buy all abilities trophy will pop.

thanks very much for the confirmation

View attachment 467

Hi everyone,
I'll go back to upload a new save, with a Platinum Save of Guardians of the Galaxy. Let me know what and if it unlocks something for you. Try to do just one more thing of the trohies ask, like combat trophy, repeat some chapter for buy last skill and farming trophies.

It should autopop platinum on PS5. Warning, some trophies on PS5 can be glitched. We are awaiting confirmation from other users for solutions, the game is really glitchy and may not unlock all trophies on PS5.

Have fun!

EDIT: Some users can have problem for pop platinum on PS5, so here some tips from Powerpyx site:

"Simply have the PS4 saves on your PS5 console (can transfer it from PS4 via USB or PS+ Cloud). The PS5 version automatically pulls the PS4 saves from your system storage. In the TItle Screen of the PS5 version, click “Migrate Saves”. Then close the game, boot it up again, and migrate saves a 2nd time. Then it will autopop all trophies instantly including platinum. For some reason it doesn’t pop the trophies when migrating saves the first time, you have to reboot the game and migrate again to get it to work. This can be done completely offline. Save Transfer only works from old gen to new gen (PS4 > PS5), not the other way around. So you’d have to platinum the PS4 version first to autopop the trophies on PS5."

DOWNLOAD:
-= Hidden Content =-

good

Hey so. I was able to mitigate the saves. But it asked me if I wanted to download it in Italian or something. Then it booted me out and started downloading. I'm in the US. Was this supposed to happen to have the trophies auto-pop? I am playing on the PS5.

From Powerpyx site:

"Simply have the PS4 saves on your PS5 console (can transfer it from PS4 via USB or PS+ Cloud). The PS5 version automatically pulls the PS4 saves from your system storage. In the TItle Screen of the PS5 version, click “Migrate Saves”. Then close the game, boot it up again, and migrate saves a 2nd time. Then it will autopop all trophies instantly including platinum. For some reason it doesn’t pop the trophies when migrating saves the first time, you have to reboot the game and migrate again to get it to work. This can be done completely offline. Save Transfer only works from old gen to new gen (PS4 > PS5), not the other way around. So you’d have to platinum the PS4 version first to autopop the trophies on PS5."

Try step by step.

Didn't work

What went wrong? Unlocking trophies or transferring saves from PS4 to PS5? If people never describe the problem, how can we help you?

Sorry. I should have known better because I've said that same thing before. Anyways... I'm on PS5 and I just wanted to use the save for the collectible trophies (I did everything else already) however when I Migrate Saves the trophies do not pop. I did it twice like you instructed.

Sorry. I should have known better because I've said that same thing before. Anyways... I'm on PS5 and I just wanted to use the save for the collectible trophies (I did everything else already) however when I Migrate Saves the trophies do not pop. I did it twice like you instructed.

Hey I need a little help.
I transferred my save and sadly all but one trophy pooped.

"Managerial Skills"

I tried to re buy the doll in chapter 6 but that didn't pop it, any advice is much appreciated.

I'm sorry you can't unlock the other trophies. If you read the other comments, other users managed to unlock the last 2 trophies by performing various solutions, some managed to unlock them, others not. I think it's all a matter of luck.