• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US [CUSA25368] Armored Core VI: Fires of Rubicon 100% Save File

AC6 lets you import a PS4 save to PS5. Also, FFS, stop using "pop" when referring to trophies

Hm, means would need both games then, thanks for confirming meaning I'll have to own both versions, digital purchase this time around. It's not like a few other games where once you load the PS5 version, the PS5 version recognizes save on start up into loading screen and never needed to import a save from the ps4, but just have it on your cloud or storage of console. As for your "pop" complaint, that's what it's called "auto pop"? I mostly target PS5 side of trophies, reason you'll see me ask auto pop, as PS4 side can be synced easily. People get annoyed nowadays by little words... crazy. ("FFS")

Confirm save can be used to Platinum game on PS5, just got to re go one action, playthrough all the missions for Bronze trophy, do last arena challenge. For the endings, you got to use a guide play a mission then go to end and trophy should pop. Tank build helps most, after that it's all skill dependent.