• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US CUSA45599-Dave the Diver ending and "grindy" post-game trophies

scyrian

March 8, 2021
pre-epilogue manual save in slot 2 should get you
A Peaceful Blue Hole
and
Creature Hunter
from clearing last main story mission

epilogue manual save in slot 1 should save most of the grindy trophies
Weapon Collector-find one more copy of weapon blueprint at 66%
Catman-feed cat one more time
Strange Fish-hunt down the 5th fishmon on a saturday
GYAO! Master-check on the gyao after passing time(I know it only shows two mons in bestiary but this save is just prior to the gyao trophy popping for me, no clue what or how it considers 5)
Dev Killer-go into mini-games

most troublesome trophy that I can't really help with is God of Lightning which is just pure RNG. I recommend you check out 2nd and 3rd areas on the right of glacial area, took a few hrs but that's where I found it. all the other trophies I assume are easy for people here to get that actually want to go through the game once. cheers

thanks for the save. for some reason Catman didn't pop up for me. First thing i did when loading your Manual Slot 1 save was feed the cat. reloaded a few times and nothing.
strange, I got it to pop and specifically didn't save, reloaded, and then played on from there since I was intending to upload the save here. you can try feeding the cat with save 2 if you want, I edited in 999 cat food but it'd be a lot more annoying.

hmm, strange indeed but no biggie. maybe just something weird on my end. i probably could've skipped night shift and keep on feeding the cat for a few days. i went ahead and used another save just for catman but your other saves helped and worked no problem. thanks again!