• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • As of today April 26th, 2024 you are only permitted to have 1 shop thread. This means if you have multiple threads for various boosting services you must condense them down into one thread. You will have 1 week from April 26th, 2024 to make this change.
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU CYBERPUNK 2077 PLATINUM SAVE SET [CUSA16579]

Thanks for the save-set UAV.

I tried the Frequent Flyer save and it didn't work for me but i saw on other websites that the update 1.22 seemed to increase the amount of fast travel points needed to unlock the trophy so i continued UAV's save and spent a few hours discovering more of them and i eventually unlocked the trophy.

I made a save before the fast travel point that was needed to unlock the trophy and i have tested it on a dummy account and it also unlocked on that as well so hopefully it will work for everyone else.

Load the save and follow the way-point to the drop point there is a fast travel terminal near it and the trophy should pop.

[url=https://www.mediafire.com/file/uqrtpv6zoy0q0u7/Cyberpunk_2077_Frequent_Flyer_updated.zip/file]Cyberpunk 2077 Frequent Flyer updated[/URL]

Unfortunately neither the saving of the publication nor yours work, I already tried both and the trophy does not jump

Hi, I've used a lot of your savefiles to make a save-set for all platforms.
Some of them weren't working on the newest game build, so I had to find substitutes.
Here are decrypted save files that can be used on the PC version and then transferred over a cloud to Playstation and Xbox.
DOWNLOAD LINK:
Code:
-= Hidden Content =-
Enjoy! :)

unfortunate your saving does not work I get an error when loading them in the console

unfortunate your saving does not work I get an error when loading them in the console

You have to load them on the PC, save your game on that platform, and then continue your gameplay on the console from the point you've left on the PC.
If Save Wizard supports Advanced mode you can try to overwrite the content of the save file by importing "sav.dat" from my archive.
If you have a jailbroken console then you can decrypt your savefile, next simply swap the "sav.dat" inside with the one from my archive and finally encrypt the file back.

You have to load them on the PC, save your game on that platform, and then continue your gameplay on the console from the point you've left on the PC.
If Save Wizard supports Advanced mode you can try to overwrite the content of the save file by importing "sav.dat" from my archive.
If you have a jailbroken console then you can decrypt your savefile, next simply swap the "sav.dat" inside with the one from my archive and finally encrypt the file back.

ohh I understand I don't have a PC... I'm just playing it on Ps5 thanks anyway dude

I made saves for some missing trophies.Guides are in the zip files. if ya stuck with any save of mine, pm me.

Daemon in the shell

Daemon in the shell
----------------------------------------------------------

Two heads one bullet

Two heads one bullet
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right back at ya

Right back at ya

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gunslinger

Gunslinger
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Lovers

The lovers

Thank you very much friend, trophy achieved with your save (Right back at ya)

I made saves for some missing trophies.Guides are in the zip files. if ya stuck with any save of mine, pm me.

Daemon in the shell

Daemon in the shell
----------------------------------------------------------

Two heads one bullet

Two heads one bullet
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right back at ya

Right back at ya

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gunslinger

Gunslinger
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Lovers

The lovers

Can anyone do it with Right back at ya trophy?
I met 2 policemen that after shooting at the police car, a lot of police came, while my equipment was not enough to destroy