• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • As of today April 26th, 2024 you are only permitted to have 1 shop thread. This means if you have multiple threads for various boosting services you must condense them down into one thread. You will have 1 week from April 26th, 2024 to make this change.
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Cyberpunk 2077 Platinum Save-Set (CUSA16596)

Hi, awesome job mate.

I'm using to get the trophies and works well

On save set pt 1 the only trophy that didnt work was:

9. ManualSave-8
Two Heads, One Bullet

this isnt working for me either. i even fast travel'd back to the starting apt and followed a guide that said to shoot the 2 cops right outside and that didnt make it pop either. are you supposed to get aggro first for them to count as "enemies"?

Didnt work for me either i even bought a 900dmg sniper and charged and killed them both but no trophy

So it seems the trophy has already been done before

//Edit
Daemon in the shell aint poppin either. Loading the save doing the grenade script all 3 die, no trophy
Same with V for vendetta. letting them kill me, killing them, no trophy. :(

Last edited:
Didnt work for me either i even bought a 900dmg sniper and charged and killed them both but no trophy

So it seems the trophy has already been done before

//Edit
Daemon in the shell aint poppin either. Loading the save doing the grenade script all 3 die, no trophy
Same with V for vendetta. letting them kill me, killing them, no trophy. :(

so i was finally able to get the 2 head, one bullet trophy. it had something to do w/ the rifle being used. i googled and found others w the same problem. i cant remember the exact spot i did it but i ended up having to use like some basic crappy sniper rifle. i think Nekomata. i then did it to 2 cops standing in front of their car...it worked. gl!

I got that one by using a starter save then crafted a sniper and got it from the two cops standing in front of Vs apartment.

Daemon in the shell and
V for vendetta
dont pop either here from this saveset , i think its something with the savegames like they have been earned already or something
gonna try to earn them with the starter save too

Quick question. Can I load the save into my ps4, upload it to the cloud through the game (PS4 transfer to PS5), boot the save up in PS5 and get the trophy? I'm reading that you can only do one save transfer and I'm wondering if that transfer is restricted to one playstation user or if I can reinstall the game and transfer another save.

found another save/way to obtain V for Vendetta and Daemon In The Shell trophies.

Use the save for Breathtaking Trophy. Just finish the mission to get outside.

Then use fast travel Pumping Station in Heywood to go to the Ripperdoc. When there spent enough points to bring Body to level 16. By the Second Heart from him and buy the Operation System that has 11 Base Ram (you will need it for the Daemon In The Shell Trophy equip both. Now use fast travel point to Batty's Hotel in Pacifica as there is a Netrunner that sells Detonate Grenade Hack equip it into your operation system. Now sue fast travel to go to Chaper in Pacifica. Go up the stairs there will be 3 enemies. Make a manual save here. Because it might take you several attempts.

Have them kill you and quickly kill them for V for Vendetta Daemon trophy.
Now Daemon In The Shell trophy, it took me several attempts, because at times won't kill them. What i did is when the Grenade about to detonate i throw one at them to damage them a bit when it detonates they all die and trophy unlocks.

Hope this helps. Good luck.

Some updates on the saves. Two Heads One Bullet can only be done with the Nekomata sniper rifle now, and Ten out of Ten no longer works on PS5. You must use the save wizards codes to max everything and transfer. Legend of the Afterlife also doesn't work anymore.

Update: Legend of Afterlife now needs one more gig done for it to unlock.

Update#2: Frequent Flyer is bugged on PS5. Using updated saves from Playersquared does not unlock it.

Last edited: