• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

PS4-PS5 Dave the Diver [CUSA45599] Hard trophies

killzone4

March 2, 2022
This save can be used for both PS4 and PS5. Both can be applied on PS4 using the Cloud upload
This game only 7 manual saves, so it takes as much time as possible and consists of tricky trophies.

Unfortunately, Manual save 4~6 I don't remember exactly what kind of trophy some of the saves were because I didn't make a note while making the saves,
but don't have a single Auto pop, so please feel safe.
I also recommend that this save be done with the game cleared, because that makes it very easy to understand what I'm explaining.

Since there is enough money and materials, just follow the explanation below to pop.
time line of the trophy is
M1 -> M2 -> M4~6 -> M3 -> M7

Save link Dave the diver

Manual 1
My wonderful Field - Press triangle button, and then next morning, go to farm and buy last one.
Weapon Collector - Use the portal(Mirror) go to Glacial Area, and the you go down
Go to the ice path on your left and open the weapon box on the inside, it will be POP
There will be several boxes besides the weapon box, but it's random, so please open everything as much as possible. It won't take a few minutes.
If we continue the main mission here, the A placeful Blue Hole will pop.

Manual 2
Blacksmith Helper - Go to Blacksmith undersea village and sell your items, If the item is sold enough and it doesn't POP, you can buy it again and resell it.
Gyao Master - from undersea return to your boat will pop(I've already set up Gayo to transform in the evening,
So even if you don't go to underesea and just spend time, this trophy pop.
Dev Killer - Open Cell-phone -> play minigame

Manual 3
Creature Hunter - Defeated all bosses. Just dive and You can find a tornado, go in, and then kill the shark.

Manual 4~6
Manager
Catman

I can't remember exactly which save I saved it to. it's easy to get play the game, but it's a little annoying.
Among the saves, the branch menu doesn't come out in Portal is probably the MANAGER
If you feed the cat to pop, it will be CATMAN

Manual 7
God of Lightning - Use the portal(Mirror) go to Glacial Area, and the you go down
As soon as you enter the cave on the right from the depth of 483m, follow the beam of light and come down 500m below the depth of the room,
and let's check if there is an ice triangular sculpture on the left.
If it's not there, let's check moving to the right end.
If it's not there, go up to 484m in the room, go into the room on the left, and move to the left.
It was confirmed that it must be created in one of these three places

Strange Fish - After you get God of Lightning and then skip and spend time, the Fishmon hunt returns. Fishimon comes back once a week, only to catch two more.