• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Modded Dave The Diver - Modded Starter Save [CUSA45599]

HardyHarHarMatey

Well Known
January 29, 2023
L378239.png

Haven't been playing much of anything lately, but decided to make a quick contribution to the site again since it has been a few months, so here's a modded starter save for Dave the Diver.

Save begins after unlocking the iDiver app, so ensure you play up until that point to unlock the "Undersea Gunslinger" trophy for completing the Gun Tutorial, along with "Better Equipment" for making your first equipment upgrade. It should only take 40-60 minutes.

iDiver Upgrades all maxed
Gold - 999,999,999
Artisan's Flame - 999,999,999
Bei - 999,999,999
Cooksta Follower/Like Count - 999,999
Momo Likability - 999
Dave Level 19

Starter save below. Have fun!

To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like, Love Love, Wow Wow

It should be possible to re-region it using Save Wizard since this game has Advanced Mode. If I had a free slot open on my SW, I would do it myself and share here, but unfortunately, I have both profile slots taken up for testing purposes.

Here's a guide for region changing

If the game is not yet officially supported by Save Wizard, Advance Mode will unfortunately not work. So it is only possible to change the region.

If the game is not yet officially supported by Save Wizard, Advance Mode will unfortunately not work. So it is only possible to change the region.
I edited all the mods into the file with SW via AM, so it should work. It even has 3 cheats available (Max Gold, Artisan Flames and Current Ingredients in inventory) listed in SW, but I went a bit further and added 6 more modifications to the file, then left the inventory stuff out.

Attachments

• DtD.png
    DtD.png
    87.7 KB · Views: 17
Here is my EU Save

I have tried to resign the US file but I always get an error message when importing the file.
If I use the fast mode via SW and activate the cheats manually, it says at the end that the cheats have been successfully applied but nothing has changed in-game. Apparently this is still buggy.
In any case, it doesn't work.

Here is my EU Save

I have tried to resign the US file but I always get an error message when importing the file.
If I use the fast mode via SW and activate the cheats manually, it says at the end that the cheats have been successfully applied but nothing has changed in-game. Apparently this is still buggy.
In any case, it doesn't work.
Weird, I just screwed around with it for close to a half hour and couldn't get it to re-region either. And when I went to try and manually edit it like I did with the USA save, I couldn't find any of the values I needed. It was all in gibberish as if the save was corrupted. I do have one idea that may work, but I need a clean save that hasn't been played on for more than 10 minutes. Otherwise it might be an incompatibility with the EU CUSA and SW, since the quick cheats worked fine for me on the US save before I dug into it deeper.

Here is a new save file. I played to the point where you get the iDiver app and saved it.
Tried playing around with it again and unfortunately, it did not work. Same issue as before and I think that's why the quick codes aren't working on the EU saves, but work fine on the US saves. For whatever reason, the EU coding for the saves looks like gibberish whereas the US is all in English,

This is what I get when I open the EU saves up.

COMqfkj.png