• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Days Gone complete save set including DLC [CUSA08966]

Does anyone have a Days Gone CUSA09115 (ASIA) 100% All Gold Challenge Mode save set?

Most of the saves in the TheTechGame isn't compatible on my game due to different version.

There's no option to re-region the profilebend file on save wizard :(

Last edited:
Excellent work, all DLC challenges popped just fine :pepehappy:
Always good to remember that you must do the steps 1-4 not only in your own, but using your own profile (or a clean one),
since you can't get trophies that have already been obtained in the same profile.

And if someone can't find this last save it's because the youtube video is hiding it, but I made easier to y'all.
Again, huge thanks! :)

8. You Done Good, Kid, Gotta Patch 'Em All & Gold Team Rules - Get 5 seconds of air time for You Done Good, Kid, finish the challenge with a Bronze for Gotta Patch 'Em All, and finish the challenge with a Gold for Gold Team Rules. a guide if you're having trouble. This is by far the easiest challenge so it should be a cakewalk. Just don't let go of the gas and use circle/drifting as your way to brake. Get Gold on the time sub-challenge and Bronze on the rest (but you'll probably get at least Silver because they're simple and can be cheesed if necesesary) and you'll easily get over 100k. For the Nitrous sub-challenge, only boost on straightaways until you get to the end and you can boost in circles to get to 60 seconds. Be mindful of the gas gauge as that's the only way you can "fail" this challenge because you need to finish to get 100k. Use the Snake and Tire Rings to make sure your bike doesn't break.

Hey man,

Tried both of them. Still nothing.
I do this...

I pressed Re-sign, import, took the downloaded save file as .zip, then pressed on "cheats" tab, then pressed on added save file, advanced mode, export. deleted the added save, then pressed on my save from my console, advanced options, import & error.

Using Save Wizard app.

I have a save file Days gone which my PS5 makes - CUSA09175, its EU, right?
And using save files CUSA09176, nothing.

Hello do you have a 100% trophies save with challenges done and gold in all I already got my 100% wanted to go back for fun play but lost my save as it was in my old ps4 before it got wiped. Thank you

thank you so much for this save files it is a lifesaver. All save files are unlockable so far i've tried but except for "Challenge Mode" somehow i can't change region after i use save wizard app, i think they patch it. Pls. and kindly help me on this challenges mode of the game that's my remaining after i've tried all your save files on this post. :catjam::pepeshit:

Excellent work, all DLC challenges popped just fine :pepehappy:
Always good to remember that you must do the steps 1-4 not only in your own, but using your own profile (or a clean one),
since you can't get trophies that have already been obtained in the same profile.

And if someone can't find this last save it's because the youtube video is hiding it, but I made easier to y'all.
Again, huge thanks! :)

Thanks alot!

Thanks blurrz this is awesome great work, I'm only having issues with Surviving is Living, no matter how many times I try it the trophy won't pop not even using Logan's Shadow, One More Ride, and 2 Days 2 Done save file. Everything else works fine.