civilition N00b May 31, 2025 1 2 23 May 31, 2025 #41 May 31, 2025 #41 Guzel Reactions: EnterDeathLord and hollo3830
hollo3830 N00b August 15, 2026 1 1 9 August 15, 2026 #42 August 15, 2026 #42 Excellent Reactions: EnterDeathLord
frrrrrrrunkis N00b June 12, 2026 2 2 0 August 16, 2026 #43 August 16, 2026 #43 thnx Reactions: EnterDeathLord
heitorsteamnopc N00b September 21, 2026 1 1 7 September 21, 2026 #44 September 21, 2026 #44 THANK U Reactions: EnterDeathLord
Zim951 Pro Player March 15, 2021 56 22 385 Thursday at 7:28 PM #45 Thursday at 7:28 PM #45 I'm going to try to re-region this save to US. I hope his save doesn't have max skill point because personally it bugs me seeing so many unused point just sitting there. Reactions: EnterDeathLord
I'm going to try to re-region this save to US. I hope his save doesn't have max skill point because personally it bugs me seeing so many unused point just sitting there.
Zim951 Pro Player March 15, 2021 56 22 385 Friday at 4:14 AM #46 Friday at 4:14 AM #46 Had no luck converting this save to US region for use on the ps4 version. If someone with more knowledge on how to re-region this to US please do so.
Had no luck converting this save to US region for use on the ps4 version. If someone with more knowledge on how to re-region this to US please do so.