• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Dead Cells 100 % Platinum Saveset [EU/US] [CUSA10484] [CUSA11253]

busterdawg

Fanatic
VIP
October 28, 2020
This is a repost from NGU. All credit to the original poster, ycheah. I have not used or tested these saves.

THESE MAY NOT BE USEABLE ON CURRENT VERSION OF THE GAME. You may be able to get around this by downgrading to a specific patch or playing off of physical version.

Hi there guysngals,
Today i present to you my double platinum saveset of
Dead Cells.

It has two versions one for EU and one for NA.
I used the german disc version and the japanese PSN Download version respectively but that should not matter much.

All Saves are tested on two dummy profiles and work 100%. Instructions are included in the zip files

Europe Version Download

North America Version Download
NA Version 1.07 [Incomplete 75%]

as always have a good one
cheers

Like I said at the top, it may work with a non-updated disc install. The non-boss saves should be ok too. So it may be useful for some. If not, this thread can be deleted.

I have a set for no man’s sky that only works on 1.00 too.
For some people may be worth to get a disc and use this save.
Thanks for uploading these NGU saves btw, I couldn’t do that alone :)

To anyone new who might want to use this save in the future but only owns the digital version, you can still use it.

The only requirement to play digital games on 1.00 or even specific updates like 1.01 or 1.02 is a PC, which should apply to almost everyone here. Windows make it easier, but it works on the gay versions of PC like Linux, Mac, etc.

The original Dead Cells save was uploaded on 11/11/2018, back then the update used would've been 1.01 or 1.02. It could also work on 1.00.

To downgrade digital games to 1.00, use this tutorial: [Guide] How to get 1.00 Digital Games.

To downgrade digital games to specific updates, use this: How to get Comrades trophies after Update 1.27

You can find every Dead Cells updates, for both regions, on Orbis Patches. Just a PC, Charles Proxy and a normal PS4 will do.

The method above works for almost every game, if you hit the update wall and saves stop working.

Yeah if you do the proxy method you want Version 1.02. Used this set a few months ago with that version and it worked perfectly. Seems the newest version isn't supported with Save Wizard as when I tried using the cheats it would just crash my game.