• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Destroy All Humans 2 Reprobed - Platinum save Trophies [CUSA36164]

Pachomar

Elite
March 23, 2022
Hey everyone!
I wanted to share this. The PS4 version of this game came out recently, which honestly, I was hoping for since the original was so much fun.

This save is post-game so all the story missions are done, also all the Odd jobs and Cult missions are completed. All that is left to do is getting the last of each collectible to earn the corresponding trophy (Artifact, Poster and Jukebox). Follow this video to get the location of each.

You will have to find:
- Last Artifact: 13:16
- Last Poster: 14:18
- Last Jukebox: 15:04

Also note, in case you are starting from scratch, that you spawn in Solaris (last city), which makes a trophy auto-pop. My advice is to play the game at least once (you have built-in cheats for inf ammo/health). This way you can rush through the story mode in the easiest difficulty and unlock story trophies legit (plus, the game is super fun)

With this save you should be able to get:

• Arty Facts
  • Gotta Catch All the Pop Art
  • This Is Earth Radio
  • Fly Me to the Moon Base - Autopop when spawning in Solaris

Also, having all story missions done, you can replay the ones you need in order to unlock story related trophies. I replayed mission 1 (the tutorial) and got:

• Rock of the Bay
  • Re-Return of the Clone of the Invasion II-2
  • The Optional Mandate
  • Against All Odds

Then I replayed the kaiju boss in Takoshima, followed by the final mission of the cultists and got:

• I Look Up As I Walk to Takoshima
  • Hidden Human Hive Harvest - This popped while destroying the military base before Kojira
  • Kaijuiced
  • Arkvoodle Doodle

Please, hit the thanks button to get the download. Also, feel free to test any other trophy and share your results. There's a ton of them you'll get for doing specific tasks, but those are fast and easy to get. Wit this save you'll save yourself anything that needs grinding

[hide]Download[/hide]

Last edited: