• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • As of today April 26th, 2024 you are only permitted to have 1 shop thread. This means if you have multiple threads for various boosting services you must condense them down into one thread. You will have 1 week from April 26th, 2024 to make this change.
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Modded Diablo 3 ROS ULTIMATE SUPREME CHAMPION SAVE [CUSA00242]

Re: Diablo 3 ROS (US) Immortal Save [CUSA00242]

both of you need to name the zip folder you do know that right? to the games cusa... watch a video on how to resign, you dont need the bin file for most saves including this one.

both of you need to name the zip folder you do know that right? to the games cusa... watch a video on how to resign, you dont need the bin file for most saves including this one.

You cant point fingers and assume you know whats everyone's issues. Theres multiple steps through a troubleshoot, not everyone has the same solution to a problem.
I ended up fixing my issue and it had nothing to do with steps, I was doing evertything correct. My usb was corrupted, somehow one of my other CUSA saves within the usb was stopping me from downloading any other game saves.

EDIT: the way your replies came out seem rude, but regardless every help is appreciated. Thank you again for the save.
and LeDung a step you can try taking is cleaning up your usb drive if you are getting an error while is downloading. If its just an invalid find your original CUSA save, right click and zip the file with the modded save file you downloaded inside it then try to resign. If it still downt work hmu and i'll help you out

Last edited:

Well im not a guide or a book, if you cant get it right by the 3rd try I recommend youtube to people I used youtube all the time back in the day sometimes videos help better then just words. Also im toxic so its a struggle to be nice dudes should be grateful for the advice given as its not in my resume. Have fun enjoy the save Im here to help not to walk a dead cat across the street.

Well im not a guide or a book, if you cant get it right by the 3rd try I recommend youtube to people I used youtube all the time back in the day sometimes videos help better then just words. Also im toxic so its a struggle to be nice dudes should be grateful for the advice given as its not in my resume. Have fun enjoy the save Im here to help not to walk a dead cat across the street.

I edited my previous post re-thanking you for the save. by all means not ungrateful at all. The smartest people run into troubleshoot problems all the time. You can try a hundred different things and still not find the issue, sometimes all you need is to take a break and come back to it to find the solution.

Exactly the same problems with the "no valid import" message here.
Of couse I followed all the steps.

Is it possible for you to upload your .zip? Don't think that'll change anything but it's worth a shot.

I edited the info a little bit 1 step was skipped you make a normal folder called CUSA00242 and put the files in there then you make a new zip folder and you can call that zip folder whatever you want and then you put the CUSA00242 folder inside the zip folder if you put the files directly inside a zip folder it won't work