• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU Diablo II Resurrected Platinum Save Set [CUSA28305]

it isnt even letting me copy the data to the ps4, "Cannot copy. The saved data belongs to another player." do i need savewizard to fix this issue? the reason im doing this and not playing through myself is i dont want to pay for a software i will likely not get the use out of, i play an online game with friends and i just want to mess about with an op character offline

Yes it is possible to "inject" savegames from another account without save wizard but only on jailbroken PS4's. If you are on a jailbroken PS4, you can use the "save mounter". There is a tutorial by modded warfare how to use it.

Hello, anyone can help.
I am trying using the save games on my profile.
So this is what I did:
- Moved the saves into a USB
- Opened Save Wizard for PS4 MAX
- Load one save (tested with Blizz, Easy, Hammer)
- Registered the new PS4 Profile to open the saves
- Opened one save in Advanced mode
- Every time I am trying to open a save game I got the error "Please restart save wizard for ps4 - (4110:c0d0-214562136)"

Any idea or help?
Thanks in advance!

Finally, I found it! Thanks a lot for the work! I don’t have that much time now to play PC games, and an entire set of saves will speed up the gaming process a lot and let me enjoy the game instead of getting stuck on each level.
I have been looking for a good mode and save pack all over the internet. Thanks to yesgamers.com, I have a nice mode pack with multiple items, so I don’t have to search for them throughout the whole game world. I know it’s not the fairway, but I don’t try to compete with anyone and just do it for myself to make the gaming process smoother.

Last edited:
Hello, anyone can help.
I am trying using the save games on my profile.
So this is what I did:
- Moved the saves into a USB
- Opened Save Wizard for PS4 MAX
- Load one save (tested with Blizz, Easy, Hammer)
- Registered the new PS4 Profile to open the saves
- Opened one save in Advanced mode
- Every time I am trying to open a save game I got the error "Please restart save wizard for ps4 - (4110:c0d0-214562136)"

Any idea or help?
Thanks in advance!

Hi mate,

this actually sounds more like SW issue. This save has been downloaded hundred of times and it seems to work just fine for most of them. Resigning is the same process as with every other save. No need for advanced mode unless you want to re-region this save. Also sorry for my late reply, I wasn't very active here recently. I hope you got your stuff sorted.

Can anyone at least confirm if these are the right classes for the saves and does anyone know what hardcore or hardcore max are?

I tried my best to piece it together from the text file and the comments on the thread so far

Easy - sorc
Ear - sorc
Blizz - sorc
Barb", " - bar
Trap", - assassin
"Wind", - druid
"Java", - amazon
"Necro" - necro
"Hammer" - pala
misc - sorc

Not sure what these 2 are
hardcore
hardcore max

I just don't want to buy save wizard and then not be able to get this to work so any help would be greatly appreciated <3