• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Disgaea 7 Vows of the Virtueless [CUSA40840]

Hi all,

I've decided to create a code for editing the item properties on an item. So here it is.

To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like
First, some credits. The first line is a code I got from Skillers' code sheet, to search for Item names. The last four lines I made myself.

Let's pick apart the codes and how they work. The first searches for an item name. Let's use "Slippers" as an example. In this case, X would be the length of the item string + 2, while Y would be the string in hex with two leading 0s and two trailing 0s. So, X = 0A, or 8 + 2 in hex, and Y = 00536C69707065727300, with more zeros padding out the code to be 8x8. As follows:

To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like
There is one thing to note, if you rename an item, you no longer put leading and trailing 0s, but rather the hex for angle brackets. So Y = 3E536C6970706572733C. This is because a renamed item would have some XML tags such as "<Item>Slippers</Item>" as the name. We don't need the whole tag, so I just used the ">Slippers<" part.

Once you find the item, you now need to write the value of the property itself.

The first two lines are a search code that searches for "ItemEffect". The third line moves the pointer to the address of the value and the fourth code writes the value itself. The Z value is the only thing you need to change, the rest is necessary. The values for the property seem to be 2 bytes, and there are quite a few. I've seen some cheat tables for the PC version that seems to have around 400-500 of them. However, these cheat tables don't help, since the memory values, are very different from the save values.

Once you set the property, you can simply paste more copies of these 4 lines to get more properties on the item. However, the property needs to exist on the item. This does NOT create them. If you call it 3 times on an item with 2 properties, it will change the property of the next item in the save.

I have an ods file in my Google Drive with the properties that I've found. I believe it includes most of the properties.
If anyone would like to contribute, just post what you find here.

Many thanks, and have fun.

rovingmystic

Hi all,

I've decided to create a code for editing the item properties on an item. So here it is.

[Hidden content]

First, some credits. The first line is a code I got from Skillers' code sheet, to search for Item names. The last four lines I made myself.

Let's pick apart the codes and how they work. The first searches for an item name. Let's use "Slippers" as an example. In this case, X would be the length of the item string + 2, while Y would be the string in hex with two leading 0s and two trailing 0s. So, X = 0A, or 8 + 2 in hex, and Y = 00536C69707065727300, with more zeros padding out the code to be 8x8. As follows:

[Hidden content]

There is one thing to note, if you rename an item, you no longer put leading and trailing 0s, but rather the hex for angle brackets. So Y = 3E536C6970706572733C. This is because a renamed item would have some XML tags such as "<Item>Slippers</Item>" as the name. We don't need the whole tag, so I just used the ">Slippers<" part.

Once you find the item, you now need to write the value of the property itself.

[Hidden content]

The first two lines are a search code that searches for "ItemEffect". The third line moves the pointer to the address of the value and the fourth code writes the value itself. The Z value is the only thing you need to change, the rest is necessary. The values for the property seem to be 2 bytes, and there are quite a few. I've seen some cheat tables for the PC version that seems to have around 400-500 of them. However, these cheat tables don't help, since the memory values, are very different from the save values.

Once you set the property, you can simply paste more copies of these 4 lines to get more properties on the item. However, the property needs to exist on the item. This does NOT create them. If you call it 3 times on an item with 2 properties, it will change the property of the next item in the save.

I have an ods file in my Google Drive with the properties that I've found. I believe it includes most of the properties.
[Hidden content]

If anyone would like to contribute, just post what you find here.

Many thanks, and have fun.

rovingmystic
Is there any chance to make a god mode starter save for this game?

Is there any chance to make a god mode starter save for this game?
The Save Wizard codes pretty much give you stats and evilities which allows you to absolutely destroy everything in this game. Items are not nearly as important as other games. You can then use Skiller's codes to mod items and make a Blunt Sword into the God Killer Blade... Properties are semi important, but if you use my codes above you can get the important ones and make items even more OP.

Me making a save will take just as much time as you with more steps.

Reactions: CloudNGU