• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US DOOM 2016 – 100% Save (Online DLCs Auto-Pop) [CUSA02085]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, not sure what I am doing wrong. I have resigned and loaded your save, but it does not load with your stats. I have deleted my save off the console so that there is only yours resigned and it still loads my original stats. I went further still and probably FUBAR'd myself.... reset profile and again transferred yours and you guessed it.... only blank reset stats and not yours.

edit: even after restoring my original cloud save, my MP stuff is all gone since the reset.

If this save was meant to be used only by people who have never played the MP before, it should have been stated as such. It is presented as if it can be resigned and used as any other save would. I have now lost all my original hard earned MP progress in trying to get this save to work. I am very frustrated.

I hope that you have some kind of explanation for me that at least puts me back on track.... otherwise, there is some kind of underlying issue with this save and I am the unfortunate guinea pig who found it out.

Last edited:
Hey, not sure what I am doing wrong. I have resigned and loaded your save, but it does not load with your stats. I have deleted my save off the console so that there is only yours resigned and it still loads my original stats. I went further still and probably FUBAR'd myself.... reset profile and again transferred yours and you guessed it.... only blank reset stats and not yours.

edit: even after restoring my original cloud save, my MP stuff is all gone since the reset.

If this save was meant to be used only by people who have never played the MP before, it should have been stated as such. It is presented as if it can be resigned and used as any other save would. I have now lost all my original hard earned MP progress in trying to get this save to work. I am very frustrated.

I hope that you have some kind of explanation for me that at least puts me back on track.... otherwise, there is some kind of underlying issue with this save and I am the unfortunate guinea pig who found it out.

I had played MP before and it worked just fine for me. He owes you no explanation. Sorry you seem to be having problems but the way you addressed it is fucked up. Raging has done more for this site than just about anyone, so maybe a little gratitude?

Explanation regarding why the save did not work, as the one other person who posted about it not working Raging's answer wasn't very clear, nor am I blaming him for the issue as he did not tell me to perform the profile reset. That's on me, and I made it clear that it is.

If there is a miscommunication issue on how the save should be used, it should be in the post. That fact does not change. I am not saying it is that, only presenting it as a possibility. I have thus far provided the necessary thanks to even get access to the post to the begin with, and am trying to work out why the save has not worked - with him, the provider of the save and the one with the potential answers.

Take your white knighting someplace else.

Last edited:
Explanation regarding why the save did not work, as the one other person who posted about it not working Raging's answer wasn't very clear, nor am I blaming him for the issue as he did not tell me to perform the profile reset. That's on me, and I made it clear that it is.

If there is a miscommunication issue on how the save should be used, it should be in the post. That fact does not change. I am not saying it is that, only presenting it as a possibility. Take your white knighting someplace else.

It's not white knighting. It's called having respect. Try it sometime.

And dicks like you are the reason people stop posting here.

It's not white knighting. It's called having respect. Try it sometime.

And dicks like you are the reason people stop posting here.

Sure, man. Whatever you say. Wasn't aware that inquiries into why a save offered doesn't work and into potential workarounds or fixes was forbidden. Oh no, I didn't use gentle words all throughout. The horror! The sheer audacity!

I am not blaming him, once again, because nowhere does he say to try doing what I did to get it to work. I am frustrated, yes, but once again - my fault, not his. Clear as day, didn't even need to be stated.

Now if you don't mind, I am awaiting Raging's potential insight about HIS save in HIS thread regarding why it didn't work for me as intended in MY address to HIM. You know, since you need everything painfully spelled out for you.

Sure, man. Whatever you say. Wasn't aware that inquiries into why a save offered doesn't work and into potential workarounds or fixes was forbidden. Oh no, I didn't use gentle words all throughout. The horror! The sheer audacity!

I am not blaming him, once again, because nowhere does he say to try doing what I did to get it to work. I am frustrated, yes, but once again - my fault, not his. Clear as day, didn't even need to be stated.

Now if you don't mind, I am awaiting Raging's potential insight about HIS save in HIS thread regarding why it didn't work for me as intended in MY address to HIM. You know, since you need everything painfully spelled out for you.

In the PUBLIC forum. Should I spell out what that means for you? Calling yourself a guinea pig and bitching that something didn't work that you went off on your own and did something that screwed it up more, get off your cross already.

Your the only one that has had a problem using the save out of dozens of people and I need stuff spelled out for me?

Last edited:
In the PUBLIC forum. Should I spell out what that means for you? Calling yourself a guinea pig and bitching that something didn't work that you went off on your own and did something that screwed it up more, get off your cross already.

Your the only one that has had a problem using the save out of dozens of people and I need stuff spelled out for me?

Wrong again. If you were paying attention, another user in page 2 had a similar problem of nothing happening - like me - but ended up just grinding it out manually before a solution was presented. Where my post differs, is including additional details to showcase what was tried on my end as workarounds. My stating that there is a potential unaddressed issue - potential, not confirmed - does not discredit his status on the site nor his multitude of contributions. It is a QUESTION, not an ACCUSATION, into what possibly went wrong and then you decided to take it upon yourself and defend Raging's honor where such a thing didn't even need to happen.

Wrong again. If you were paying attention, another user in page 2 had a similar problem of nothing happening - like me - but ended up just grinding it out manually before a solution was presented. Where my post differs, is including additional details to showcase what was tried on my end as workarounds. My stating that there is a potential unaddressed issue - potential, not confirmed - does not discredit his status on the site nor his multitude of contributions. It is a QUESTION, not an ACCUSATION, into what possibly went wrong and then you decided to take it upon yourself and defend Raging's honor where such a thing didn't even need to happen.

By “before a solution was presented” did you mean before I re-region the save to his region? You better read the comments twice next time.

By “before a solution was presented” did you mean before I re-region the save to his region? You better read the comments twice next time.

User "ImAPirateSoSueMe" on page 2, commented regarding getting the auto pop to work and that the armors were locked. This is, what I presume, to be similar to my issue as after resigning your save nothing happened. You responded to him, explaining your rank as Echelon 9 having everything unlocked and that he shouldn't need to equip anything. That is great, but it didn't answer his question and by extension, mine.

Which then brings us back to my original question to you, if you have any idea what the issue might be?

Things I have already tried:

-Backing up my saves prior, resigning your save and loading it. Nothing, my original MP progress remained.
-Deleting existing saves and then copying over your resigned one, same deal.
-Having my original save on USB overwritten with your resigned one, again nothing.
-Resetting my profile in-game to try and provide it with a fresh start, loaded your save, still nothing.

I am unsure what else there is to try or why the profile information is not being correctly overwritten, so if you have any additional insight on the matter it would be appreciated.

Last edited:
User "ImAPirateSoSueMe" on page 2, commented regarding getting the auto pop to work and that the armors were locked. This is, what I presume, to be similar to my issue as after resigning your save nothing happened. You responded to him, explaining your rank as Echelon 9 having everything unlocked and that he shouldn't need to equip anything. That is great, but it didn't answer his question and by extension, mine.

Which then brings us back to my original question to you, if you have any idea what the issue might be?

Things I have already tried:

-Backing up my saves prior, resigning your save and loading it. Nothing, my original MP progress remained.
-Deleting existing saves and then copying over your resigned one, same deal.
-Having my original save on USB overwritten with your resigned one, again nothing.
-Resetting my profile in-game to try and provide it with a fresh start, loaded your save, still nothing.

I am unsure what else there is to try or why the profile information is not being correctly overwritten, so if you have any additional insight on the matter it would be appreciated.

And again, I only have 1 Cyber-Demoniac armor unlocked, good thing is that we only need 1 for the trophy. He simply needed to reequip it before starting a match, but people just can't read lol.

Indeed, both the original post as well as your explanation post when you responded to that user's query are quite straight forward and easy to understand. I was trying to use this save specifically to unlock the Robotic and Cyber-Demonic armor piece trophies as those two are the only MP related trophies I have left.

However, what I am trying to say is that after using your save, the game acted as if nothing was different. I was not Echelon IX and I did not have any robotic or cyber-demonic armor pieces unlocked to equip or re-equip prior to a match because my multiplayer profile was untouched and exactly as it was prior to involving your save at all. This is what led me to theorize that perhaps (because of the MP factor) that my multiplayer stats were saved server side or something to that effect as MP games are known to do to prevent boosting and me resetting my profile to see if that was at all a factor.

I do not doubt the save works as this certainly isn't your first rodeo in providing saves, it's already in US region and you tested it on a fresh account prior to sharing. By all intents and purposes, it should have worked for me but for some as of yet unexplained/unidentified reason it did not.

Stripping away everything that happened from my first post to this one, I was only trying to be informative for both our benefit and anyone else who checked the thread. I didn't set out to create issues with you or anyone else, but I am complicit in carrying one forward by continuing to respond to the user who originally responded to me. I apologize for that.

Thank you for providing the save in the first place, it is appreciated.

Indeed, both the original post as well as your explanation post when you responded to that user's query are quite straight forward and easy to understand. I was trying to use this save specifically to unlock the Robotic and Cyber-Demonic armor piece trophies as those two are the only MP related trophies I have left.

However, what I am trying to say is that after using your save, the game acted as if nothing was different. I was not Echelon IX and I did not have any robotic or cyber-demonic armor pieces unlocked to equip or re-equip prior to a match because my multiplayer profile was untouched and exactly as it was prior to involving your save at all. This is what led me to theorize that perhaps (because of the MP factor) that my multiplayer stats were saved server side or something to that effect as MP games are known to do to prevent boosting and me resetting my profile to see if that was at all a factor.

I do not doubt the save works as this certainly isn't your first rodeo in providing saves, it's already in US region and you tested it on a fresh account prior to sharing. By all intents and purposes, it should have worked for me but for some as of yet unexplained/unidentified reason it did not.

Stripping away everything that happened from my first post to this one, I was only trying to be informative for both our benefit and anyone else who checked the thread. I didn't set out to create issues with you or anyone else, but I am complicit in carrying one forward by continuing to respond to the user who originally responded to me. I apologize for that.

Thank you for providing the save in the first place, it is appreciated.

Although this save has been tested twice by myself & friends and worked fine for both base game and DLC trophies, multiplayer progress can be unpredictable sometimes, independently if they are server sided or not. Rarely, the same happens with Ghost of Tsushima, Wildlands and others online games. One thing I can do is update and upload my test account save that I keep as backup, which is almost at Echelon X due to the time I spent testing it before uploading it here. Meanwhile, you may want to try copying it a few more times to your console. A few games like Hades need to have the save copied multiples times to properly work. Uploading the save to the ps plus cloud, downloading it from there and reinstalling the game could work as well, it worked for Hogwarts Legacy.

Although this save has been tested twice by myself & friends and worked fine for both base game and DLC trophies, multiplayer progress can be unpredictable sometimes, independently if they are server sided or not. Rarely, the same happens with Ghost of Tsushima, Wildlands and others online games. One thing I can do is update and upload my test account save that I keep as backup, which is almost at Echelon X due to the time I spent testing it before uploading it here. Meanwhile, you may want to try copying it a few more times to your console. A few games like Hades need to have the save copied multiples times to properly work. Uploading the save to the ps plus cloud, downloading it from there and reinstalling the game could work as well, it worked for Hogwarts Legacy.

Hello once again,

I tried the downloading from cloud save method, to no avail. I also tried it all again on my PS5 too, to see if there'd be any difference and sadly still unsuccessful for me. Appreciate the suggestion, but it would appear I am out of luck with this one :cryingjordan:

Status
Not open for further replies.