• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US DOOM 2016 – 100% Save (Online DLCs Auto-Pop) [CUSA02085]

Status
Not open for further replies.
o trofeu: Bowling for Gibs ele cai só de pegar uma kill com o demonio spectre no online? alguem ja testou isso?

The trophy Bowling for Gibs will drop if i get just one kill with spectre demon? someone tested it already or can check it for me please

Thanks for the save. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong but I can't get it to work. Resigning the profile isn't overwriting my multiplayer stats and even if I delete all profile saves completely, the stats I had are still there so they seem to be saved server side. Does anyone have any tips on how I can get the save to work?

Thanks for the save. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong but I can't get it to work. Resigning the profile isn't overwriting my multiplayer stats and even if I delete all profile saves completely, the stats I had are still there so they seem to be saved server side. Does anyone have any tips on how I can get the save to work?

I presented a few possible solutions in the comments section. Also starting the game without internet connection and overwriting the save by playing a few minutes of the campaign should work.

I presented a few possible solutions in the comments section. Also starting the game without internet connection and overwriting the save by playing a few minutes of the campaign should work.

Thanks for the response. I deleted all the doom saves from my PS5 to start again and then disconnected from the Internet. I then just copied the profile save over again and loaded up the campaign. Strangely once I killed an enemy in the campaign I got the trophy for killing 10 enemies with the EMG Mark V pistol in multiplayer. So it does work but as soon as I connect to the internet and go to multiplayer, my own stats and customisation options are there, not the ones from the profile. I tried going into snapmap first too but that didn't affect anything either, unfortunately.

Thanks for the response. I deleted all the doom saves from my PS5 to start again and then disconnected from the Internet. I then just copied the profile save over again and loaded up the campaign. Strangely once I killed an enemy in the campaign I got the trophy for killing 10 enemies with the EMG Mark V pistol in multiplayer. So it does work but as soon as I connect to the internet and go to multiplayer, my own stats and customisation options are there, not the ones from the profile. I tried going into snapmap first too but that didn't affect anything either, unfortunately.

Ok so I downloaded the game again and booted it with my test account using a clean console without any savedata on it, and indeed the online progress is server sided because I still had access to my Echelon IX profile.

As a last resort, I believe you can reset your multiplayer profile through this menu and then load my save, at the risk of losing everything you achieved so far. Unless you've never played it before, in that case you have nothing to lose.
TvKc1IK.jpg

Let us know if that worked for you.

Ok so I downloaded the game again and booted it with my test account using a clean console without any savedata on it, and indeed the online progress is server sided because I still had access to my Echelon IX profile.

As a last resort, I believe you can reset your multiplayer profile through this menu and then load my save, at the risk of losing everything you achieved so far. Unless you've never played it before, in that case you have nothing to lose.
TvKc1IK.jpg

Let us know if that worked for you.

I reset my stats through the multiplayer menu and then recopied the profile save over. Played the campaign offline for a few minutes and then went to multiplayer online. It still shows me at level 1 with nothing unlocked. Maybe the save only works if you haven't played multiplayer yet. I appreciate the help though.

I reset my stats through the multiplayer menu and then recopied the profile save over. Played the campaign offline for a few minutes and then went to multiplayer online. It still shows me at level 1 with nothing unlocked. Maybe the save only works if you haven't played multiplayer yet. I appreciate the help though.

I don't think so because Brentage had played the multiplayer before and got the save to work. I assume that will remain a mystery for a while.

This save doesn't work as is intended, after you get in Multiplayer the first time your user is saved on the server side and create a unique profile on the servers, after that this save will not work anymore on any circumstance, maybe a change after some patch, but most probably it was this way since the beginning. Thank you for the save, but if possible you should state this information somewhere on your first post.

This save doesn't work as is intended, after you get in Multiplayer the first time your user is saved on the server side and create a unique profile on the servers, after that this save will not work anymore on any circumstance, maybe a change after some patch, but most probably it was this way since the beginning. Thank you for the save, but if possible you should state this information somewhere on your first post.

You guys really should start reading the comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.